Why we can't have nice things.

Archived news

Moderator: Officer

User avatar
Tier
Posts: 1486
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:21 pm
Location: Bremerton
Contact:

Re: Why we can't have nice things.

Post by Tier » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:29 am

Was a seahorse palin, thats why its green! Mild edit for the errors spell check actually added back into the fuckin thing. Also realized I left my self out of the thing.


BONUS ROUND, whoever does the best Tier write up can have it added into the post for all to enjoy! BETTER GET WRITING.
User avatar
Rill
Son of Mish - Stuck in a Rock
Posts: 1707
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:51 pm
Contact:

Re: Why we can't have nice things.

Post by Rill » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:24 am

I'm going as Tier for halloween this year.
Drek'Thar is my homeboy.

Image
User avatar
martyr
Posts: 1434
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:51 pm
Contact:

Re: Why we can't have nice things.

Post by martyr » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:45 am

Born in mid 1920s Germany, Tier joined the Wehrmacht and headed off to Northern Africa and provided radio operations for a Panzerkampfwagen III. It was in late 1943 that he was selected for a cryogenic freezing experiment. After being frozen in Haigerloch he was eventually found by the Americans and transported back to Fort Lewis for study. After being awakened in 2005 he had to quickly adapt to civilian life in a new country and time. He latched on to the most Hitler-esque leader he could find and joined on with Spike Flail to get some semblance of battle again (even if it meant constantly complaining about the ineptitude of those around him while getting hit by Hammers).

When not ripping apart apps for having the mental capacity of an aborted fetus he enjoys collecting guns from a simpler time.
User avatar
qourthon
Posts: 827
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:32 am
Contact:

Re: Why we can't have nice things.

Post by qourthon » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:31 am

I thoroughly enjoyed this update.

And Martyr's quick quip of tier, that have strange accuracies to make it plausible.
Actovision
Posts: 1145
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Why we can't have nice things.

Post by Actovision » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:28 am

Gold.
Palin 2016: Two feasts on every dinner table in America!
User avatar
Denic
Posts: 452
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:53 pm
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Re: Why we can't have nice things.

Post by Denic » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:54 am

Dear God. This post would've made up for months without a front page update.
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
User avatar
Methios
Grand Casual
Posts: 1656
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:40 am
Location: Iowa
Contact:

Re: Why we can't have nice things.

Post by Methios » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:36 pm

11/10
Image
Image
٩๏̮͡๏)۶٩๏̮͡๏)۶٩๏̮͡๏)۶٩๏̮͡๏)۶٩๏̮͡๏)۶٩๏̮͡๏)۶٩๏̮͡๏)۶٩๏̮͡๏)۶٩๏̮͡๏)۶٩๏̮͡๏)۶

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔGo Cubs Goʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
User avatar
Kal
Posts: 1052
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Why we can't have nice things.

Post by Kal » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:34 pm

Bravo good sir, bravo !
Image
User avatar
Tier
Posts: 1486
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:21 pm
Location: Bremerton
Contact:

Re: Why we can't have nice things.

Post by Tier » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:14 pm

martyr wrote:Born in mid 1920s Germany, Tier joined the Wehrmacht and headed off to Northern Africa and provided radio operations for a Panzerkampfwagen III. It was in late 1943 that he was selected for a cryogenic freezing experiment. After being frozen in Haigerloch he was eventually found by the Americans and transported back to Fort Lewis for study. After being awakened in 2005 he had to quickly adapt to civilian life in a new country and time. He latched on to the most Hitler-esque leader he could find and joined on with Spike Flail to get some semblance of battle again (even if it meant constantly complaining about the ineptitude of those around him while getting hit by Hammers).

When not ripping apart apps for having the mental capacity of an aborted fetus he enjoys collecting guns from a simpler time.

What lends truth to that is the M1 clint is holding is such a fake, the front "sling swivel" is closed meaning its an actual sling swivel not the correct stacking swivel with the gap in it. YEP
Neyzie
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Why we can't have nice things.

Post by Neyzie » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:47 am

AHAHAHAHA
User avatar
Ello
Posts: 1013
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Why we can't have nice things.

Post by Ello » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:13 am

I wish I still raided, I want to be Tier'd :(
Bah Weep Graaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong
User avatar
Rill
Son of Mish - Stuck in a Rock
Posts: 1707
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:51 pm
Contact:

Re: Why we can't have nice things.

Post by Rill » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:38 am

Ello wrote:I wish I still raided, I want to be Tier'd :(
Me too :/
Drek'Thar is my homeboy.

Image
User avatar
congo
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Why we can't have nice things.

Post by congo » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:42 am

All assignments turned in late are docked one full letter grade.

B
Use the force, Harry. -- Gandalf

-Walter Peck, EPA 3rd District.
User avatar
Tier
Posts: 1486
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:21 pm
Location: Bremerton
Contact:

Re: Why we can't have nice things.

Post by Tier » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:11 pm

congo wrote:All assignments turned in late are docked one full letter grade.

B

acceptable.
User avatar
congo
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Why we can't have nice things.

Post by congo » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:09 am

Tier wrote:
congo wrote:All assignments turned in late are docked one full letter grade.

B

acceptable.
That was a test of your humility and you passed. A

cue ending of Real Genius.
Use the force, Harry. -- Gandalf

-Walter Peck, EPA 3rd District.
User avatar
cptn
Push Dem Buttons
Posts: 891
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:33 am
Location: Chi City
Contact:

Re: Why we can't have nice things.

Post by cptn » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:02 pm

congo wrote:
Tier wrote:
congo wrote:All assignments turned in late are docked one full letter grade.

B

acceptable.
That was a test of your humility and you passed. A

cue ending of Real Genius.
stop masturbating kent
So what's the difference between us? We can start at the penis
Or we can scream, "I Just Don't Give a Fuck, " and see who means it!
User avatar
Nellorae
Posts: 1068
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Why we can't have nice things.

Post by Nellorae » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:06 pm

cptn wrote:stop masturbating kent
Image
User avatar
congo
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Why we can't have nice things.

Post by congo » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:28 pm

i lol'd pretty hard at that pic.
Use the force, Harry. -- Gandalf

-Walter Peck, EPA 3rd District.
User avatar
Orontes
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:07 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Contact:

Re: Why we can't have nice things.

Post by Orontes » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:48 pm

Real Genius.

Val Kilmer's greatest movie....but followed close by MacGruber
User avatar
Tier
Posts: 1486
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:21 pm
Location: Bremerton
Contact:

Re: Why we can't have nice things.

Post by Tier » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:07 pm

The issue isn't removing the comma the issue is it was written to make the comma necessary. Terrible example.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests