2. Class, Race, and Spec (and Artifact Level)
Priest, Goblin, Shadow (81)
3. Link to an Armory profile, and an explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your Armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... anis/Anduu
4. What are your usual playing hours? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? Inform us of your daily work/school schedule, what time do you get home from work/school, and what time must you be in bed for the next day. Are you able to make our raid times in general? Is this availability going to change within the next few months, or with a change in Semester (if applicable)?
I get on after 4pm on weekdays and on at any time on weekends, typically get off before midnight EST.
5. Discuss your prior endgame raiding experience. Specify your experience with Heroic/Mythic in previous content as well as your experience in the current tier.
Eternal Palace- 8/8M CE
Battle of Dazar'alor- 9/9M CE
Uldir- 8/8M CE
Anotrus- 11/11M CE
Tomb of Sargerasa- Took a break
Nighthold- Took a break
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M CE
6. Why do you want to leave your current guild? Why do you want to join us? Specifically, what interests you in our band of merry idiots?
Whenever we get to a new boss there's always a lack of planning for the new progression boss. Either people don't know the mechanics, or there's not a strategy in mind until the following night. I also joined originally under the impression that it was a 3 night guild with the first 4 weeks being 4 days, but it shifted over to 4 days full time.
7. Give us some info on your class knowledge and self performance analysis in this section:
7a. What resources and practices do you use to keep up with your class and maximizing your DPS/HPS/Surivability?
I am always doing something, casting or off-healing. Whether it be re-dotting during movement to keep my damage up (or pre-positioning to avoid something), using my PW:S for speed/mitigation on myself or someone else, Fade for extra mitigation (with Sanctum piece), or Dispersion/VE when there's massive personal or raid wide damage going out.
7b. What fights in the current tier do you swap Talents and Traits to something different than the norm (if at all)? What do you swap and why? Feel free to list on a boss per boss basis.
I swap to Misery for better multidotting fights that are 3+ target such as Hivemind and Drest.
7c. How do you analyze your performance on a new fight and figure out how/what you can improve on next week? Don't just say you use logs and compare to others of your class - what specifically are you looking for when you have a good/bad parse?
I will usually stream so I can look back on my own vods and rewatch my play on certain pulls I feel I could have done better or what I did really good on. I have an addon that shows my abilities used at the top of my screen as well as if I cancel a cast so I can see if I mess up somewhere. I will usually pair this with something like wowanalyzer to see my ability timeline.
8. Please include your character log report showcasing your performance on the relevant bosses of the tier. If your logs are private, please change your Warcraftlogs login and list the username/password here so we can access your logs. If you aren't comfortable listing it publicly, please PM it to Palin privately on these forums. Please remember to change your WCL login again a few days later after we've reviewed your application.
9. Of the above logs, please do a quick analysis of what fights you did well on, what went wrong on certain fights, etc. Use this chance to explain any context behind good/bad logs.
Most of the fights I've been able to minimize my movement by positioning myself better and using my racial for quick movements to maximize my dps rather than movement. On Drest I could have done better by keeping my dot uptime on tentacles.
10. Can your PC handle WoW at high effects (Lust, Scorp Room, etc.)?
Yes, I have an i7 9700k and GTX 1080.
11. Please include a SS of your raiding UI. IF A KEYBINDING IS NOT SHOWN ON YOUR FRAME, PLEASE EXPLAIN AND list any relevant keybinds not shown in the screenshot. If you're using something like a Razer Naga, please explain that. We are going to question if your keybind for a personal defensive is something like "9" - so help us understand why that is.
Make sure we can see everything that pops up in a raid, meaning take the SS in combat in LFR or something of the like so we can see your boss mods, timer positioning, WeakAuras, raid frames, etc.
12. Tell us a bit about yourself. Age, gender, work/school, hobbies, etc. Add anything else you feel is pertinent.
26 M, working in IT and love to play games competitively.
13. Out-of-game contact information - Discord tag, Battle.net ID, etc. Some way we can contact you besides these forums.
We'll take a look and get back to you with any questions we may have ASAP.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest