2. Class, Race, and Spec (and Artifact Level)
Druid, Troll, Balance, and 66 neck level
3. Link to an Armory profile, and an explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your Armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... eaver/Amps
4. What are your usual playing hours? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? Inform us of your daily work/school schedule, what time do you get home from work/school, and what time must you be in bed for the next day. Are you able to make our raid times in general? Is this availability going to change within the next few months, or with a change in Semester (if applicable)?
I can play everyday all day most of the time. i work from home so i am just always here.
5. Discuss your prior endgame raiding experience. Specify your experience with Heroic/Mythic in previous content as well as your experience in the current tier.
Pirates on Stormrage, joined in ToS became recruitment officer in Antorus, the GM quit and leadership changed so a group of us left on Aggramar. I joined Resonate on Bleeding Hollow and progressed with them on Argus and stayed until the end of the tier. I wanted to push my self so i ended up leaving for Revive on Stormreaver. I joined this guild at the very end of Antorus and stayed until the end of this tier. I became the Raid leader in BoD and led until the very end. For older content i cleared H SoO with Ascent on Thrall. Quit in WoD and cleared raids with random guilds that i can't even remember the name of anymore until pirates.
6. Why do you want to leave your current guild? Why do you want to join us? Specifically, what interests you in our band of merry idiots?
Revive sadly called it quits after we killed za'qul. I have herd a lot of good things about this guild from friends/word of mouth and the GM added me the other day. It was a very pleasurable experience and i would love to get to know the people here more.
7. Give us some info on your class knowledge and self performance analysis in this section:
7a. What resources and practices do you use to keep up with your class and maximizing your DPS/HPS/Surivability? logs logs and more logs. I also stalk a lot of other moonkins streams. I like watching tettles, lorgok, and sanghelios. I do a lot of research on bosses and often look for damage patterns in logs for a baseline of what to use personals on.
7b. What fights in the current tier do you swap Talents and Traits to something different than the norm (if at all)? What do you swap and why? Feel free to list on a boss per boss basis. Most bosses this tier during prog was the standard ST build for moonkin which is Natures Balance/Starlord/Stellarflare/Shooting Stars and swapping from stellar flare to twin moons for cleave fights. For essences its been a wild ride actually. Most recently Vision of perfection has started to out sim Guardian of Azeroth. but for early prog it was mostly guardian with focusing iris minor then when we got our 3rd trait we would use conflict and strife rank 3 or on fights like orgo and za'qul we would use purification protocol rank 3. in an ideal world on fights with priority dmg (moonkins strength) like on Ashvane we would use guardian with CA/Incarnation major and on fights with specific timings that allow for an extra CD like za'qul and Azshara we would use Vision major. its not always as clean cut as that but those are the examples i have from this tier.
7c. How do you analyze your performance on a new fight and figure out how/what you can improve on next week? Don't just say you use logs and compare to others of your class - what specifically are you looking for when you have a good/bad parse? i compare my self with a moonkin with the same Azerite and trinkets. for example i did not play to my classes strengths on my prog kill of queens court. So i looked at a moonkin who did do well with those parameters. I changed a few things about how i approached that fight mostly it was just useless movement and over doing some mechanics i was playing it very safe when i had a lot of room to work with. Things i like to look for is canceled casts, over capping resources, cool down overlaps with procs, and down time.
8. Please include your character log report showcasing your performance on the relevant bosses of the tier. If your logs are private, please change your Warcraftlogs login and list the username/password here so we can access your logs. If you aren't comfortable listing it publicly, please PM it to Palin privately on these forums. Please remember to change your WCL login again a few days later after we've reviewed your application.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... eaver/amps
9. Of the above logs, please do a quick analysis of what fights you did well on, what went wrong on certain fights, etc. Use this chance to explain any context behind good/bad logs.
i did well on a good bit this tier. so commander sivara all deaths where of bleed out early on the fight was easier if the healers just let a few people die and 14 man'd the boss. Behemoth after i got a WA for the dumb water breathing buff i did fine. On Radiance i was fine and easy. Ashvane was a great boss to do prog on no issues there. Now orgo i dident have a mechanical issue with but i did not do well with DPS and i had a hard time with keeping up after we came down from the bridge phase i did after a week or 2 of annoyance of poor performance i did figure out what i was doing wrong. in phase one how ever i was killing it in boss dmg i was consistently top 3. for queens court i explained above i over did mechanics a lot and ended up not doing damaged that i come to expect from my self. on Za'qul i played it to my classes strengths with prio dmg on the summoners and adds about to transform while keeping boss dmg up. over all while my guild broke up after the boss i rather liked it from the design pov.
10. Can your PC handle WoW at high effects (Lust, Scorp Room, etc.)?
11. Please include a SS of your raiding UI. IF A KEYBINDING IS NOT SHOWN ON YOUR FRAME, PLEASE EXPLAIN AND list any relevant keybinds not shown in the screenshot. If you're using something like a Razer Naga, please explain that. We are going to question if your keybind for a personal defensive is something like "9" - so help us understand why that is.
https://imgur.com/2KD2Rrs So i play with everything from "1" to "V" on my keyboard bound with an ability and all my movement is from my mouse i strafe with 2 thumb rockers and move forward pressing both mouse buttons down. if i would ever need to move back wards i just strafe and turn my camera. this allows me to separate my character performance from my movement. one hand handles everything from CD's to defensive's and my other handles movement and camera. While i was raid leading this actually was very nice i could manage my character in full while herding the cats known as "revive raiders". So for the important keybinds all my characters have interrupt on "1" healthstone on "2" and class specific defensive's on "C" things like class specific ability's and features usually go on "T" like mage shields and Moonkin form. Dispels are usually on Shift "X" for dps and the ability's for dps are on "Q" to "G" with "H" being my prepot.
12. Tell us a bit about yourself. Age, gender, work/school, hobbies, etc. Add anything else you feel is pertinent.
Well my name is William i am male, im 25 and work from home for Porn Hub. I like playing Destiny2/TFT/and D3 when i have time. I am an avid hunter and i live on an Indian reservation as well.
13. Out-of-game contact information - Discord tag, Battle.net ID, etc. Some way we can contact you besides these forums.
Discord is amps#8354 and battle.net is antipop#1350
Or we can scream, "I Just Don't Give a Fuck, " and see who means it!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests