Tanovah - DH

Want to join? Post your application here.

Moderator: Officer

tanovah

Tanovah - DH

Post by tanovah » Tue May 14, 2019 8:27 pm

1. Character name, Server
Tanovah - Sargeras

2. Class, Race, and Spec (and Artifact Level)
Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter

3. Link to an Armory profile, and an explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your Armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... al/Tanovah
My necklace needs to be caught up for obvious reasons

4. What are your usual playing hours? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? Inform us of your daily work/school schedule, what time do you get home from work/school, and what time must you be in bed for the next day. Are you able to make our raid times in general? Is this availability going to change within the next few months, or with a change in Semester (if applicable)?
No life. Play at any time ;)

5. Discuss your prior endgame raiding experience. Specify your experience with Heroic/Mythic in previous content as well as your experience in the current tier.
Top 10 NA experience in BoD. Top 25 NA experience in Antorus. Top 50 NA experience in Uldir.

6. Why do you want to leave your current guild? Why do you want to join us? Specifically, what interests you in our band of merry idiots?
Wildcard Gaming was banned and is regearing.

7. Give us some info on your class knowledge and self performance analysis in this section:
7a. What resources and practices do you use to keep up with your class and maximizing your DPS/HPS/Surivability? I play a disgusting amount of high keys in M+ This teaches great survivability and class knowledge
7b. What fights in the current tier do you swap Talents and Traits to something different than the norm (if at all)? What do you swap and why? Feel free to list on a boss per boss basis. I would swap talents to go Felblade on fights requiring high priority damage i.e. Grong+Blockade. I was just sat for a lot of fights since i got 425 cloak/ring so i could never get bis azerite to run this build early in the tier
7c. How do you analyze your performance on a new fight and figure out how/what you can improve on next week? Don't just say you use logs and compare to others of your class - what specifically are you looking for when you have a good/bad parse? When I have a bad parse I am looking at uptime in the fight, as well as my avoidable damage taken. I will check damage done to various targets and better optimize my cooldown usage.

8. Please include your character log report showcasing your performance on the relevant bosses of the tier. If your logs are private, please change your Warcraftlogs login and list the username/password here so we can access your logs. If you aren't comfortable listing it publicly, please PM it to Palin privately on these forums. Please remember to change your WCL login again a few days later after we've reviewed your application.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... as/tanovah

9. Of the above logs, please do a quick analysis of what fights you did well on, what went wrong on certain fights, etc. Use this chance to explain any context behind good/bad logs.
I'll be honest - almost all of my best logs are private with Wildcard or Fused, and the only ones public are with my trial period in Arathian Knights where, well, since I was the new trial DH i was given shit roles. I'd rather better explain any questions personally rather than going into detail about my trial period.

10. Can your PC handle WoW at high effects (Lust, Scorp Room, etc.)?
Definitely

11. Please include a SS of your raiding UI. IF A KEYBINDING IS NOT SHOWN ON YOUR FRAME, PLEASE EXPLAIN AND list any relevant keybinds not shown in the screenshot. If you're using something like a Razer Naga, please explain that. We are going to question if your keybind for a personal defensive is something like "9" - so help us understand why that is.
https://imgur.com/a/jbKM42B

Make sure we can see everything that pops up in a raid, meaning take the SS in combat in LFR or something of the like so we can see your boss mods, timer positioning, WeakAuras, raid frames, etc.

12. Tell us a bit about yourself. Age, gender, work/school, hobbies, etc. Add anything else you feel is pertinent.
I am 25 and I live in Orlando. I just got out of a 4.5 year relationship and is the big reason why I took 2 months from the game. I was a member of the national team in Taekwondo, so being competitive has always been in my nature.

13. Out-of-game contact information - Discord tag, Battle.net ID, etc. Some way we can contact you besides these forums.
Battletag: TanovahQT#1654 officer should already have me added
Palin
The Professor

Re: Tanovah - DH

Post by Palin » Wed May 15, 2019 12:34 am

Hey Tanovah,

Your armory link isn't working, please update.

I'm confused as to your guild history. What happened with the AK Trial? Is that when you quit for 2 months? And tried to go back to Wild Card?

Thanks.
Palin
The Professor

Re: Tanovah - DH

Post by Palin » Wed May 15, 2019 4:36 pm

Just gonna close this, its honestly one of the lowest quality apps we've seen in a long time. Best of luck.