Arzooman - Havoc Demon Hunter

Want to join? Post your application here.

Moderator: Officer

Arzooman

Arzooman - Havoc Demon Hunter

Post by Arzooman » Tue May 07, 2019 4:07 am

1. Character name, Server
Arzooman - Sargeras

2. Class, Race, and Spec (and Artifact Level)

Demon hunter, Night Elf, Havoc, lvl 45 neck (havent raided in a month or so)

3. Link to an Armory profile, and an explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your Armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.)

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... s/Arzooman

4. What are your usual playing hours? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? Inform us of your daily work/school schedule, what time do you get home from work/school, and what time must you be in bed for the next day. Are you able to make our raid times in general? Is this availability going to change within the next few months, or with a change in Semester (if applicable)?

Pretty much on everyday, always looking to do m+ on off days
My work will not interfere with the timings of the raid, if it does I will give ample notice either in an attendance channel or pm to the raid leader/gm.

5. Discuss your prior endgame raiding experience. Specify your experience with Heroic/Mythic in previous content as well as your experience in the current tier.

WoD: Heroic raiding guild, one of the Convert to raid Guilds on Aerie Peak, guild fizzled out, some ppl went to different guilds and I stopped raiding.
Legion: started mythic raiding in legion played throughout all of Legion with 1 guild, Pinnacle on Aerie Peak, got CE on argus raid leader didnt want to raid lead anymore, guild disbanded
BFA: CE uldir, Amnesty on Sargeras, currently 8/9m

Mained DH in BFA because guild needed one, mained warrior in legion and had WW monk alt near the end of legion, did some mythic antorus on it.

Warrior - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... or#zone=17
Monk - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=1

6. Why do you want to leave your current guild? Why do you want to join us? Specifically, what interests you in our band of merry idiots?

Currently 8/9m , had to stop raiding for the past month due to work and some irl stuff. I was not very happy with the attitude / performance of people, i came to this guild in hopes of achieving hall of fame for alliance, or even top 500, but we do not share the same aspirations

7. Give us some info on your class knowledge and self performance analysis in this section:
7a. What resources and practices do you use to keep up with your class and maximizing your DPS/HPS/Surivability?
high level streams, class discords, wow head

7b. What fights in the current tier do you swap Talents and Traits to something different than the norm (if at all)? What do you swap and why? Feel free to list on a boss per boss basis.

not much dh talent variation in raid, only thing to swap would be blind fury/immolation aura for fel blade/demon blades for more single target, would use the single target build on mainly mekkatorque, jaina, grong,conclave, stormwall

7c. How do you analyze your performance on a new fight and figure out how/what you can improve on next week? Don't just say you use logs and compare to others of your class - what specifically are you looking for when you have a good/bad parse?
Try to re-watch a replay if someone was streaming, and try to see if i just had potentially bad positioning or if i got bad rng with debuffs , always looking to see where i can improve in a fight positionally to do mechanics more effectively and pump out the most dps possible

8. Please include your character log report showcasing your performance on the relevant bosses of the tier. If your logs are private, please change your Warcraftlogs login and list the username/password here so we can access your logs. If you aren't comfortable listing it publicly, please PM it to Palin privately on these forums. Please remember to change your WCL login again a few days later after we've reviewed your application.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=1

9. Of the above logs, please do a quick analysis of what fights you did well on, what went wrong on certain fights, etc. Use this chance to explain any context behind good/bad logs.

jadefire - solid cd timings with lust on pull and meta, got full stacks of multi-sided strikes buff, dh good on this fight cause constant 2 target cleave + cats come in
grong - mediocre parses on all kills, i was in charge of one of the orbs, usually playing pretty cautious/moving around a lot so i can be close to boss to zap him
opulence - always did ok on this fight, depending on how many liquid golds u get in last phase u can get cucked on ur dps
conclave - not the best parses again, i was in charge of stunning the raptors across the room from the boss
stormwall - i was on tasked to sit on the water elemental and just dps it.. because we didnt have enough add dmg in p2 and did the clean the floor job as well, didnt do much dmg to boss

10. Can your PC handle WoW at high effects (Lust, Scorp Room, etc.)?

Yes

11. Please include a SS of your raiding UI. IF A KEYBINDING IS NOT SHOWN ON YOUR FRAME, PLEASE EXPLAIN AND list any relevant keybinds not shown in the screenshot. If you're using something like a Razer Naga, please explain that. We are going to question if your keybind for a personal defensive is something like "9" - so help us understand why that is.

Make sure we can see everything that pops up in a raid, meaning take the SS in combat in LFR or something of the like so we can see your boss mods, timer positioning, WeakAuras, raid frames, etc.

https://imgur.com/a/X60iXdV

12. Tell us a bit about yourself. Age, gender, work/school, hobbies, etc. Add anything else you feel is pertinent.

25, Male, currently working as a Residential Real Estate Representative. Pretty laid back and relaxed, like to joke around outside of raid, once its raid time, its go time, focused and ready to progess/get high kill rankings
comfortable playing fury/arms warrior as well as WW monk

13. Out-of-game contact information - Discord tag, Battle.net ID, etc. Some way we can contact you besides these forums.\

Discord - Arzoomon#2390
BNET tag - Arzooman#1236
Palin
The Professor

Re: Arzooman - Havoc Demon Hunter

Post by Palin » Tue May 07, 2019 2:59 pm

Hi Azroo, thanks for your interest with us and taking the time to apply!

After some consideration we're going to unfortunately pass on your application at this time. Best of luck in your search for a new home and take care!