2. Class, Race, and Spec (and Artifact Level)
Druid Troll Boomkin 41
3. Link to an Armory profile, and an explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your Armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.)
http://us.battle.net/wow/character/ligh ... s/advanced
4. What are your usual playing hours? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? Inform us of your daily work/school schedule, what time do you get home from work/school, and what time must you be in bed for the next day. Are you able to make our raid times in general? Is this availability going to change within the next few months, or with a change in Semester (if applicable)?
Work for a bank. typical 8:30-5:30'er. Play from the time I get home untill bed pretty much.
Plan is to return to school in the fall Could be an issue but the reality is first semester I'm only able to take 2 classes that don't transfer to qualify for my major. So if anything were to stop me from playing it would most likely not be untill Spring 2020. and even then I might be able to make it work around a 10 hour raid.
5. Discuss your prior endgame raiding experience. Specify your experience with Heroic/Mythic in previous content as well as your experience in the current tier.
Well this tier seems like it might end up the first tier for me without CE since its inception.
Best finishes were
US 6th in EN.
US 11th 10 man Throne
US 14th Archimonde
US 18th backhand.
US 30th 10 man Sha
US 30ish KJ
US 40th Argus
US 68th Ghuun
a few others in there as well. Left the super hardcore scene about 2 years back because I don't do good around toxic people makes me toxic. also during my time I Spent alot of time bouncing around guilds chasing those kills among high turnover guilds. DNO, Fused, Incarnate, SPK, and just couldn't do it anymore. went more casual after leaving incarnate after KJ due to work.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... e=detailed (the good old days when I was good at this game )
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... e=detailed
Finished Argus with Happy Accident because I knew the GM and joined for 1 boss since I had left Incarnate due to working Odd hours at my last job. Couldn't stay with them into BFA due to going back 9-5.
Was hunter for Tomb-Antorus
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=1
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ts#zone=13
Ended up in fluff because it fit my schedule and I was fine with that 12 hours lower expectations but recently things have gotten worse around there (listed below)
6. Why do you want to leave your current guild? Why do you want to join us? Specifically, what interests you in our band of merry idiots?
Your raid times is the #1 reason I want to join you. as a EST player who has to be at work walking in the door at 8:30 to open the branch 11 would be a godsend for me.
The reason I'm leaving fluff is Lack of accountability and just general feeling that fluff might not last past this tier.
Fluff is a guild where they have all known each other forever... There are even 3 couples in the core raid team that are married/living together.
The issue I have is even though I knew this going in the reality is I didn't realize it would lead to shit like this
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=1
and thats with her getting 3 good parses last week of 8.1... before it was all grey and she actually did 13k dps without dying on a 300k mech wipe that cost us 45 pulls before we killed it and thats ok with the GM.
Or the gm's GF who couldn't do the jade dance for a full day and we just ressed her for the first 30 pulls of prog. along with seeing angel form every 2 pulls on mech
not to mention the main tank and resto druid (another couple) are both quitting after jaina cause she is pregnant. so where the guild will go after that I have no clue.
Even as the US raid schene dies we have lost 70 spots in the US this tier to what I feel are bad strats and a GM who refuses to listen to anyone. The last straw was him wanting to keep adds alive in p1 jaina because the spriests said we lost more boss damage as a raid by then mind controlling and that its better to not MC adds. Pretty much lead to me telling him i'm sick of these awful strats and his reply just being if you don't like it then find somewhere else. So I am
7. Give us some info on your class knowledge and self performance analysis in this section:
7a. What resources and practices do you use to keep up with your class and maximizing your DPS/HPS/Survivability?
Raidbots Warcraft logs. druid discord. Druids from top guilds who've ive known for years who are on my btag. ect ect ect.
7b. What fights in the current tier do you swap Talents and Traits to something different than the norm (if at all)? What do you swap and why? Feel free to list on a boss per boss basis.
This tier its pretty much is there less than 2 targets Stellar Flare. Is there more and they matter. Twin Moons.
Can run Starlord now with the 8.1 changes but people are still figuring out if that's even worth it because you have to cancel aura the buff to use it to its full potential and its more of a farm thing that Prog unless there is an ultraxion dps check
7c. How do you analyze your performance on a new fight and figure out how/what you can improve on next week? Don't just say you use logs and compare to others of your class - what specifically are you looking for when you have a good/bad parse?
Review my logs from Warcraft logs. Raidbots. look at CD/talent usage CD"s. spell % specific traits. Uptimes on buffs/crits/ect... You can have a 15k pull just cause you got 5% crit and you can get a 99% parse just cause you had 70% it doesn't mean your not doing something right or wrong and can't find ways to improve your play unless you actually look at all the variables.
8. Please include your character log report showcasing your performance on the relevant bosses of the tier. If your logs are private, please change your Warcraftlogs login and list the username/password here so we can access your logs. If you aren't comfortable listing it publicly, please PM it to Palin privately on these forums. Please remember to change your WCL login again a few days later after we've reviewed your application.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... de/mohoots THIS TEIR
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ts#zone=19 Uldir (played rogue for Zul)
I'll be honest in some ways my logs this tier are below my standards. but damage is not always an indicator on some of the fights this tier....
16 dispells on first conclave kill. 18 on 2nd.
Yellow Gem on Opulance
our rhasta kills were all with like 7 people alive.
I will say I wish I feel I can do better on some bosses but at the same time I feel like my performance this tier has been around average. not bad not great.
9. Of the above logs, please do a quick analysis of what fights you did well on, what went wrong on certain fights, etc. Use this chance to explain any context behind good/bad logs.
So I want to put this here just as the yes blizzard still sucks portion of the app.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Lk ... amage-done
That was this weeks mech.....Patch notes "Azerite trait bugging from relogging is fixed" OOOOOOKKKKK nice game missing 10+% of my damage from streaking stars+0 pulsar all fight because I relogged after crashing getting into a bot the pull before... Nice to see bugs "fixed" are actually still broken
A fight I did well on. Mech although the kill logs don't really show it.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/GD ... amage-done what Should have been our first mech kill 300k wipe.....
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/at ... pe=dispels
Sometimes damage ain't everything 60% parse while being #1 on dispells will take that all day during prog. I can bang during farm.. During prog its about getting to the boss your working on nothing more.
Bad fights First Stormwall kill
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/vL ... ne&phase=1
Worst P1 ever had to move during cd's accidentally casted 3 wraths in a row my p1 cast sequence looks like a how to be shit at moonkin guide. 32 streaking stars on frist boat my average over the night was like 38 Per pull. that just pure fuckup of rotation during high haste just bad gameplay.
Also 2nd stormwall kill Tuesday
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=5
Amazing p1 41 streaking stars (Literally Bot Mode 0 duplication of spells at global capped) like close to perfect p1.
Died to getting overkilled by 304 damage in p2 by the lightning when I didn't go bear form during it. cause I had CD's up and figured i'd live. Complete mistake by me Bark was on CD should have just spent 1 global to guarantee I lived and I didn't.
10. Can your PC handle WoW at high effects (Lust, Scorp Room, etc.)?
11. Please include a SS of your raiding UI. IF A KEYBINDING IS NOT SHOWN NO YOUR FRAME, PLEASE EXPLAIN AND list any relevant keybinds not shown in the screenshot. Make sure we can see everything that pops up in a raid, meaning take the SS in combat in LFR or something of the like so we can see your boss mods, timer positioning, WeakAuras, raid frames, etc.
Innervate is on mouseover.
12. Tell us a bit about yourself. Age, gender, work/school, hobbies, etc. Add anything else you feel is pertinent.
30 Male Bank Teller. AA in Business administration going back to take some classes starting in the fall towards my BA. An interesting fact was a Former semi pro MTG player. have played Wow for about 10 years
13. Out-of-game contact information - Discord tag, Battle.net ID, etc. Some way we can contact you besides these forums.
Would like to thank you for your time and hope to hear back.
As you know we're extending Jaina out and not following up on apps too hard until she's dead which should be in a week or two. We'll likely circle back with you then and see if you're still hunting. If we have any questions in the meantime we'll leave them here, so check back every now and then.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest