Cybrix - Retribution Paladin

Want to join? Post your application here.

Moderator: Officer

Cybrix

Cybrix - Retribution Paladin

Post by Cybrix » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:41 pm

1. Character name, Server
Cybrixz - Mal'ganis
2. Class, Race, and Spec (and Artifact Level)
Paladin, Tauren , Retribution , 40.6
3. Link to an Armory profile, and an explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your Armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.)
http://us.battle.net/wow/character/malg ... z/advanced

4. What are your usual playing hours? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? Inform us of your daily work/school schedule, what time do you get home from work/school, and what time must you be in bed for the next day. Are you able to make our raid times in general? Is this availability going to change within the next few months, or with a change in Semester (if applicable)?
Typically play after 6PM CST every day of the week or all day on offdays. Yes 100%

5. Discuss your prior endgame raiding experience. Specify your experience with Heroic/Mythic in previous content as well as your experience in the current tier.
Raided with a guild named Nothing Personal on Ner'zhul in BC WotLK , Vox Radix - Darkspear for Cataclysm, TM , Defenestrate , Promethean - MOP , (Didn't raid in WOD / Legion really ) , NO Changes - Malganis (Disbanded) WoA , Focus Up - Stormrage - WoA , Emphasis - Sargeras (WoA)
Came back to Mal'ganis to help TmSean with Wildcard and they apparently decided to go Alliance......

6. Why do you want to leave your current guild? Why do you want to join us? Specifically, what interests you in our band of merry idiots?
Currently unguilded. I'm looking for a guild with a long history; I raided on Ner'zhul Alliance when this guild was on Horde Ner'zhul

7. Give us some info on your class knowledge and self performance analysis in this section:
I've played paladin for 11 years; my /played is like 440 days; I'm always on trying to improve play and character.

7a. What resources and practices do you use to keep up with your class and maximizing your DPS/HPS/Surivability?
WarcraftLogs, simcraft, Doing encounters over and over.

7b. What fights in the current tier do you swap Talents and Traits to something different than the norm (if at all)? What do you swap and why? Feel free to list on a boss per boss basis.
Typically I don't have to switch my talents on any of the fights, if anything it'd be i'd switch Crusade maybe if I have to use my wings at certain times for pushes , etc.

7c. How do you analyze your performance on a new fight and figure out how/what you can improve on next week? Don't just say you use logs and compare to others of your class - what specifically are you looking for when you have a good/bad parse?
Typically I look at openers, my positioning, and possibly know personally where I messed up during a fight also.

8. Please include your character log report showcasing your performance on the relevant bosses of the tier. If your logs are private, please change your Warcraftlogs login and list the username/password here so we can access your logs. If you aren't comfortable listing it publicly, please PM it to Palin privately on these forums. Please remember to change your WCL login again a few days later after we've reviewed your application.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... metric=dps
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... metric=dps

9. Of the above logs, please do a quick analysis of what fights you did well on, what went wrong on certain fights, etc. Use this chance to explain any context behind good/bad logs.
Ghuun is the only 1 i did kinda bad on and it was progression.

10. Can your PC handle WoW at high effects (Lust, Scorp Room, etc.)?
Yes I have a decked computer
i8770k 2070RTX 16GB Ram Liquid Cooler

11. Please include a SS of your raiding UI. IF A KEYBINDING IS NOT SHOWN NO YOUR FRAME, PLEASE EXPLAIN AND list any relevant keybinds not shown in the screenshot. Make sure we can see everything that pops up in a raid, meaning take the SS in combat in LFR or something of the like so we can see your boss mods, timer positioning, WeakAuras, raid frames, etc.
https://imgur.com/a/WsW9btj

12. Tell us a bit about yourself. Age, gender, work/school, hobbies, etc. Add anything else you feel is pertinent.

30/M/Inbetween jobs / Retired streamer.

13. Out-of-game contact information - Discord tag, Battle.net ID, etc. Some way we can contact you besides these forums.

Cybrix#1276 - Battle ID
Cybrix#3649
Palin
The Professor

Re: Cybrix - Retribution Paladin

Post by Palin » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:04 am

Hi Cybrix, thanks for your interest with us. At this time we've reviewed your application and are going to unfortunately pass. Thanks so much and best of luck in your search for a new home!