2. Class, Race, and Spec (and Artifact Level)
Rogue, Blood elf, Sin main but play all 3, Neck lvl 39
3. Link to an Armory profile, and an explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your Armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... s/Mortylol
4. What are your usual playing hours? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? Inform us of your daily work/school schedule, what time do you get home from work/school, and what time must you be in bed for the next day. Are you able to make our raid times in general? Is this availability going to change within the next few months, or with a change in Semester (if applicable)?
pretty much any time of day. im a career firefighter so i work 24 hour shifts but can play from work (at a very slow station)
5. Discuss your prior endgame raiding experience. Specify your experience with Heroic/Mythic in previous content as well as your experience in the current tier.
Was in a top 10 US guild in BC casually raided wrath-legion, CE in uldir and 6/9 with mekka to 800k current tier
6. Why do you want to leave your current guild? Why do you want to join us? Specifically, what interests you in our band of merry idiots?
Toxic raid Environment already left.
7. Give us some info on your class knowledge and self performance analysis in this section:
was top 100 NA rogue for raider io the first season peaked at 62 I review my logs and others to see where i can improve or where im lacking.
7a. What resources and practices do you use to keep up with your class and maximizing your DPS/HPS/Surivability?
high end m+ currently 2051 IO until reset anyway
7b. What fights in the current tier do you swap Talents and Traits to something different than the norm (if at all)? What do you swap and why? Feel free to list on a boss per boss basis.
Depends on the needs of the fights sin doesnt really change traits much but will swap to OL for fights like zekvoz and sub for zul again traits dont really change much specifically for those fights.
7c. How do you analyze your performance on a new fight and figure out how/what you can improve on next week? Don't just say you use logs and compare to others of your class - what specifically are you looking for when you have a good/bad parse?
Problems tab for avoidable damage and when other players are using cooldowns to maximize damage.
8. Please include your character log report showcasing your performance on the relevant bosses of the tier. If your logs are private, please change your Warcraftlogs login and list the username/password here so we can access your logs. If you aren't comfortable listing it publicly, please PM it to Palin privately on these forums. Please remember to change your WCL login again a few days later after we've reviewed your application.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... s/mortylol
9. Of the above logs, please do a quick analysis of what fights you did well on, what went wrong on certain fights, etc. Use this chance to explain any context behind good/bad logs.
I DC'd on rastakhan and died to inevitibility (not typical to DC) most other fights i did meh/decent just getting a feel for the fights on when cooldowns work best wasnt lucky enough to get any of the new traited gear either this week. my uldir logs are solid 81.1 AVG.
10. Can your PC handle WoW at high effects (Lust, Scorp Room, etc.)?
yes i have an 8th gen intel CPU and RTX 2070 founders edition
11. Please include a SS of your raiding UI. IF A KEYBINDING IS NOT SHOWN NO YOUR FRAME, PLEASE EXPLAIN AND list any relevant keybinds not shown in the screenshot. Make sure we can see everything that pops up in a raid, meaning take the SS in combat in LFR or something of the like so we can see your boss mods, timer positioning, WeakAuras, raid frames, etc.
Couldnt get the picture to link but i can message one to an officer
12. Tell us a bit about yourself. Age, gender, work/school, hobbies, etc. Add anything else you feel is pertinent.
29 years old, male, career firefighter married, golf fantasy football, hunting typical guy shit.
13. Out-of-game contact information - Discord tag, Battle.net ID, etc. Some way we can contact you besides these forums. Bnet mistomic#1976, Disc Stevelol89#5128
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests