1. Character name, Server
2. Class, Race, and Spec (and Artifact Level)
demon hunter, blood elf xd, havoc. 25
3. Link to an Armory profile, and an explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your Armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.):
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ndrius/Czv
4. What are your usual playing hours? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? Inform us of your daily work/school schedule, what time do you get home from work/school, and what time must you be in bed for the next day. Are you able to make our raid times in general? Is this availability going to change within the next few months, or with a change in Semester (if applicable)?
I can play from when I wake up til i go to sleep, 99% of the time im usually always available unless something catastrophic occurs which again would rarely happen, I can make raid times, yes.
5. Discuss your prior endgame raiding experience. Specify your experience with Heroic/Mythic in previous content as well as your experience in the current tier.
started seriously raiding in EN, got cutting edge, first week h guldan, first week h ghuun, have been kind of off and on for a while but I'm here to stay now. My guild has gotten to M zul, will most likely down it on Monday, should have downed it last raid night but I don't think the majority of them actually take it seriously and that's an issue, I don't mind trolling as long as people can do their part but some obviously can't and that's a big issue imo since they aren't being sat.
6. Why do you want to leave your current guild? Why do you want to join us? Specifically, what interests you in our band of merry idiots?
I'd like to leave my current guild for Spike Flail because my guild isn't meeting my expectation, when I joined I had hopes that we would progress faster and at least be at mythrax last week if not 2 weeks ago and I want to be in a more serious guild.
7. Give us some info on your class knowledge and self performance analysis in this section:
I know havoc quite well, can also play a little vengeance, I don't prefer it but will if needed. I don't think I'm the best havoc ofc but there is always improvement that can be made and I am aware of this and I also like constructive criticism and am not offended by someone trying to help in any manner.
7a. What resources and practices do you use to keep up with your class and maximizing your DPS/HPS/Surivability?
I watch streams, videos, and check logs of other demon hunters that have done/progressed on the fight.
7b. What fights in the current tier do you swap Talents and Legendaries to something different than the norm (if at all)? What do you swap and why? Feel free to list on a boss per boss basis.
mainly there are only two talents tiers to change from so far in Uldir, and those would be trail of ruin/fel barrage and soul rending/netherwalk, trail of ruin is more of a longer sustained dps talent for fights like taloc,fetid, vectis, zul, ghuun. Fel barrage is mainly for quick dps on adds like mother adds, zek adds, and mythrax adds. Soul rending is just for sustained leech for like only ghuun right now lol, netherwalk for those high dmg mechanics that are unavoidable.
7c. How do you analyze your performance on a new fight and figure out how/what you can improve on next week? Don't just say you use logs and compare to others of your class - what specifically are you looking for when you have a good/bad parse?
I'm typically looking at the best times to use certain abilities for the most dps but still doing mechanics, rewatching a vod if someone streams or watching other videos of people doing that fight as havoc and seeing what they do if they're outperforming me
8. Please include your character log report showcasing your performance on the relevant bosses of the tier. If your logs are private, please change your Warcraftlogs login and list the username/password here so we can access your logs. If you aren't comfortable listing it publicly, please PM it to Palin privately on these forums. Please remember to change your WCL login again a few days later after we've reviewed your application.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ndrius/czv
9. Of the above logs, please do a quick analysis of what fights you did well on, what went wrong on certain fights, etc. Use this chance to explain any context behind good/bad logs.
mother fight, the 7 parse lmao , I vengeful retreated and clipped the edge of the beam, completely my bad but honestly I shouldn't have died since graphically I really didn't hit it.
10. Can your PC handle WoW at high effects (Lust, Scorp Room, etc.)?
Yes it can lol
11. Please include a SS of your raiding UI. IF A KEYBINDING IS NOT SHOWN NO YOUR FRAME, PLEASE EXPLAIN AND list any relevant keybinds not shown in the screenshot. Make sure we can see everything that pops up in a raid, meaning take the SS in combat in LFR or something of the like so we can see your boss mods, timer positioning, WeakAuras, raid frames, etc.
12. Tell us a bit about yourself. Age, gender, work/school, hobbies, etc. Add anything else you feel is pertinent.
19, male, no school, computer is my hobby i guess, I play a little lacrosse for fun.
13. Out-of-game contact information - Discord tag, Battle.net ID, etc. Some way we can contact you besides these forums.
cvs#3879 - discord, TomRiddle#11607 - bnet
Want to join? Post your application here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Hey Cvz, thanks for your interest and taking the time to apply with us. We're pretty full on melee right now and extending Ghuun for the foreseeable future, so we're going to pass on your application at this time. We'll revisit if we find an opening and want to explore it in a few weeks. Thanks for the app and best of luck in your search.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests