Raemielle 376 Spriest, 372 Ele, 373 Lock

Want to join? Post your application here.

Moderator: Officer

dforever

Raemielle 376 Spriest, 372 Ele, 373 Lock

Postby dforever » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:30 pm

1. Character Name, server Raemielle-Tichondrius
2. Class, Race, and Spec (and Artifact Level)
Priest, Belf, Shadow 27

3. Link to an Armory profile, and an explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your Armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /Raemielle
4. What are your usual playing hours? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? Inform us of your daily work/school schedule, what time do you get home from work/school, and what time must you be in bed for the next day. Are you able to make our raid times in general? Is this availability going to change within the next few months, or with a change in Semester (if applicable)?
Im up kinda sporadically, sometimes in the morning, sometimes from the afternoon till raid, sometimes all night. But I'll always have a few hours before raid minimum. Will not change in the future

5. Discuss your prior endgame raiding experience. Specify your experience with Heroic/Mythic in previous content as well as your experience in the current tier.
No Bads Allowed/capitally - ABT Farm into Uldir
GM of Tane HFC-ToV
Trialed for raiding rainbows right before NH but ultimately declined due to toxicity and guild falling apart
Trial in No Bads Allowed / Capitally right before expansion and progressed with them during up to 5/8M, was later sat for a more optimal class so I'm technically 3/8M but have atleast 50+ pulls on Fetid
Pservers
Feenix : Realm first and second Clear of AQ40/Nax/BWL
Gamer district : Realm first clear of ICC25HC
Eternal : Realm First and second clear of ICC25HC

6. Why do you want to leave your current guild? Why do you want to join us? Specifically, what interests you in our band of merry idiots?
I am currently not in a raiding guild, was actually kicked because I apped to another guild to raid in both and my GM found out. He was apparently very unhappy and blocked me on everything.

7. Give us some info on your class knowledge and self performance analysis in this section:
I am aware of optimal talents on every fight with certain talents changing depending on raid composition; additionally, I make sure to keep up to date with blueposts/PTR Spriest and talk to high level Spriests. As far as performance I go over my own logs and constantly sim myself even though as of late Spriest hasn't really changed.

7a. What resources and practices do you use to keep up with your class and maximizing your DPS/HPS/Surivability?
Same answer as above
7b. What fights in the current tier do you swap Talents and Legendaries to something different than the norm (if at all)? What do you swap and why? Feel free to list on a boss per boss basis.
Talent swaps with Mindbender and DA always being mandatory currently, though Void torrent and legacy are creeping up in certain scenarios and will probably be better in the next tier
Taloc : SWV, ToF, Death,
Mother: SWV,ToF,Auspicious
Zek'Voz: SWV,Void,Shadow crash
Fetid: SWV,ToF,Death
Zul: Depends on raid comp. Either FoTM,ToF,Auspicious for ST or SWV,Void,Shadow crash for AoE
Mythrax : SWV,Void, and Auspicious/Shadow crash being relatively close
G'huun : SWV,ToF,Death

7c. How do you analyze your performance on a new fight and figure out how/what you can improve on next week? Don't just say you use logs and compare to others of your class - what specifically are you looking for when you have a good/bad parse?
As far as current Spriest it's not entirely engaging but there are some key things to focus on :
Average voidform stacks relative to your haste as it has more importance with the chorus trait adding to it.
Efficiently judging when mobs are worth multi dotting rather than just searing
Utilizing ToF uptime with adds even when you are going ST build
Effectively Dispersing to not lose insanity when inconvenienced by mechanics (unless otherwise needed to survive a mechanic)

8. Please include your character log report showcasing your performance on the relevant bosses of the tier. If your logs are private, please change your Warcraftlogs login and list the username/password here so we can access your logs. If you aren't comfortable listing it publicly, please PM it to Palin privately on these forums. Please remember to change your WCL login again a few days later after we've reviewed your application.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... /raemielle

9. Of the above logs, please do a quick analysis of what fights you did well on, what went wrong on certain fights, etc. Use this chance to explain any context behind good/bad logs.
As far as my logs are concerned I did extremely well given the sloppy kills and lack of padding. Our raid was stacked for Zekvoz so my add damage was lackluster and I am not given orbs. In terms of mother I was sent as one of the first groups until recently but even barring that our mother strat was extremely slow and inefficient for parsing. In terms of heroic progression and mythic progression kills I was consistently doing well DPS wise and mechanically with zul being an example of having the most dispells for our kill.

10. Can your PC handle WoW at high effects (Lust, Scorp Room, etc.)?
Yes, and multicore change in 8.1 will make it even better

11. Please include a SS of your raiding UI. IF A KEYBINDING IS NOT SHOWN NO YOUR FRAME, PLEASE EXPLAIN AND list any relevant keybinds not shown in the screenshot. Make sure we can see everything that pops up in a raid, meaning take the SS in combat in LFR or something of the like so we can see your boss mods, timer positioning, WeakAuras, raid frames, etc.
https://i.imgur.com/cCa2aKL.jpg - missing my raid cooldowns WA

12. Tell us a bit about yourself. Age, gender, work/school, hobbies, etc. Add anything else you feel is pertinent.
22,M, Work and school, Video games and staying healthy to counter the degeneracy

13. Out-of-game contact information - Discord tag, Battle.net ID, etc. Some way we can contact you besides these forums.
Manyak#9334 - dis Dundar#1505 - Btag
Last edited by dforever on Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Palin
The Professor

Re: Raemielle 376 Spriest, 372 Ele, 373 Lock

Postby Palin » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:23 pm

Hi Raem, thanks so much for your interest with us and taking the tiem to apply. We appreciate it and know apps are a pain.

I can't seem to find your Antorus logs, can you link? Thanks much.
Palin
The Professor

Postby Palin » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:13 pm

Hello Raim. I messaged you last night and didn't hear a response. Are you still interested/looking?
dforever

Postby dforever » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:05 pm

Yeah sorry, I must have missed it. Thought you guys passed on me lol

Return to “Applications”