Innervate - Balance druid.

Want to join? Post your application here.

Moderator: Officer

Innervate

Innervate - Balance druid.

Postby Innervate » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:52 pm

1. Innervate - Hyjal
2. Druid; Highmountain Tauren, Balance/Resto/Guardian/Feral

3. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /Innervate

4. Usual play hours currently are 24/7/365. I'm available whenever, sometime in the next few years I'm planning to go to medical school to become an anesthesiologist. I can make the raid times.

5. WoD was kind of my first bite into PvE, I went heroic pugging in HFC. And Legion I found a PvE guild, fairly casual until ABT. EN I raided normal, then went to a friends heroic progression, got 7/7 heroic with them that night. We one shot heroic xavius with them. Felt pretty good getting my first ever AOTC. I then took a break in ToV until pre-tos. I raided main tank for 4/9 mythic ToS. Got mythic DH to 0.5% then tier ended. Went a bit hardcore for ABT got 11/11m with multiple guilds (Long story, can explain if you guys would like to hear it in an interview)

6. Not with a guild atm, my friends also applying to the guild so I thought - hey either I go alliance or I try to stay with a friend of mine and have fun.

7. Give us some info on your class knowledge and self performance analysis in this section:
Wow, I uhh. Guess, saying I know druid like the back of my hand would be an understatement. I've played druid for as long as I can remember. Being honest when I'm asked to play another class, I freak out a bit because I think "I'm not going to do as well as I can on my druid, I'm gimping my fellow raiders/team with my subpar performance of this class I know I can play better but I just need to play more and get more comfortable" with said spec.
If I see someones outperforming me on a fight or a spec entirely, I'll ask them and inspect them what I'm doing wrong compared to them, and review logs after raid or during break to see how I can improve.

7a. What resources and practices do you use to keep up with your class and maximizing your DPS/HPS/Surivability?
I tend to use the druid discord and the druid discord website. Dreamgrove.gg I also tend to read guides in my spar time which can range from laps around dalaran; cooking, fishing, archaeology, music, twitch streams, or just straight afking.

7b. What fights in the current tier do you swap Talents and Legendaries to something different than the norm (if at all)? What do you swap and why? Feel free to list on a boss per boss basis.
I don't really raid this tier since I'm taking a break during prepatch - but during 7.3.5, I didn't swap often thanks to dadbuild. but when I did, it was pretty much on niche fights like, Command or Hounds. I'd swap from OI+RM to LATC+RM. Talents practically stayed the same except I went for shootingstars instead of BOTA.

7c. How do you analyze your performance on a new fight and figure out how/what you can improve on next week? Don't just say you use logs and compare to others of your class - what specifically are you looking for when you have a good/bad parse?
I ask around in the druid discord if what I am doing could be done better or if I can squeeze out just one more or a few more casts in time to maximize DPS. I'll watch a guide on the fight and imagine myself there. Lets say, Aggramar. *Facing him back towards the bridge* I'm in the ranged soak, and just moving from moon to go to the left side from the right side. I'd position a starfall inbetween those points not cleaving adds to avoid downtime on my DPS and maximize my effectiveness. I like to imagine what I can do better next pull while during the pull.

8. Please include your character log report showcasing your performance on the relevant bosses of the tier. If your logs are private, please change your Warcraftlogs login and list the username/password here so we can access your logs. If you aren't comfortable listing it publicly, please PM it to Palin privately on these forums. Please remember to change your WCL login again a few days later after we've reviewed your application.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=1

9. Of the above logs, please do a quick analysis of what fights you did well on, what went wrong on certain fights, etc. Use this chance to explain any context behind good/bad logs.
I did fairly well on Felhounds simply because we stacked. I felt like my Argus could be a lot better, I honestly have no excuse for that. I just wish I had another chance to prove that it could be better. My medians quite weak because I was in guilds that didn't allow me to flex dps. I was mostly the mechanics playing player.

10. Can your PC handle WoW at high effects (Lust, Scorp Room, etc.)?
Yes.

11. Please include a SS of your raiding UI. IF A KEYBINDING IS NOT SHOWN NO YOUR FRAME, PLEASE EXPLAIN AND list any relevant keybinds not shown in the screenshot. Make sure we can see everything that pops up in a raid, meaning take the SS in combat in LFR or something of the like so we can see your boss mods, timer positioning, WeakAuras, raid frames, etc.
https://i.imgur.com/h1PCGuF.jpg screenie from my Raid Farm Stream. I don't need to see my keybinds simply because I have them memorized and having them on screen would waste the space I have on my POV.
12. Tell us a bit about yourself. Age, gender, work/school, hobbies, etc. Add anything else you feel is pertinent.
I am 18.
I am male.
I do not work or go to school, for now.
I like to do free carries, when I'm not raiding as a way to give back to the community for getting me moose mount back in HFC.
My favourite colours purple.
I was born in Australia living in California currently.
I am currently studying trying to learn Danish as a side project for fun.
13. Out-of-game contact information - Discord tag, Battle.net ID, etc. Some way we can contact you besides these forums.
Discord// Legacy#1235
Bnet// Legacy#12761

Innervate

Please have a good day and look forward to hearing from you soon. :)
Innervate

Re: Innervate - Balance druid.

Postby Innervate » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:31 pm

Cancel please.
Palin
The Professor

Re: Innervate - Balance druid.

Postby Palin » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:34 pm

Thanks for the heads up, best of luck in BFA.

Return to “Applications”