1. Character name, Server Disfallen/Blackrock
2. Class, Race, and Spec (and Artifact Level)
I play a blood elf havoc demon hunter 79 AL at the moment but moving into BFA I want to change my main to warrior or warlock if possible I have been practicing their specs and I'm confident I can play them to their max potential but can stay demon hunter if needed.
3. Link to an Armory profile, and an explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your Armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /Disfallen
4. What are your usual playing hours? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? Inform us of your daily work/school schedule, what time do you get home from work/school, and what time must you be in bed for the next day. Are you able to make our raid times in general? Is this availability going to change within the next few months, or with a change in Semester (if applicable)?
I'm able to make all raid times I work 9 am till 5 pm
5. Discuss your prior endgame raiding experience. Specify your experience with Heroic/Mythic in previous content as well as your experience in the current tier.
I started raiding hardcore and mythic in legion killed all bosses on mythic until I stopped playing.
6. Why do you want to leave your current guild? Why do you want to join us? Specifically, what interests you in our band of merry idiots?
I like how you guys describe yourselves in your wow-progress description you guys seem like a good group of people that get stuff done and are not afraid to tell someone if they are doing something wrong I feel criticism is a important part of having a good guild as it helps one improve.My last guild which was my first hardcore raiding guild was Defenestrate on Blackrock Ranked US #60 I joined them towards the end of nighthold and raided with them all through antorus the burning throne before I ended up not being able to play anymore because of family related problems, but as of now those problems are dealt with and wont ever happen again. I left because when I came back our roster was already full and with some people even on the bench I was also a little under geared and they told me it wasn't fair to our guild mates to bring me back in as I was gone for a while and there was already others on the bench and they would be considered before me as they didn't leave for a while like I did.
7. Give us some info on your class knowledge and self performance analysis in this section:
For the current raid Antorus, The Burning Throne the boss fight I feel havoc demon hunter excels most at is Kin'garoth because its mostly a single target fight which we are decent at and we are also able to line up our big dps cool downs Nemesis, Metamorphosis and Chaos Blades with the bonus damage buff we get on adds when they spawn. One of the fights havoc demon hunters fall behind most on in my opinion is Portal Keeper Hasabel because most havoc demon hunters are going to be put on portal duty thanks to the low cool down on our interrupt and there is a lot of down time so its hard to get max dps time during our Metamorphosis and Nemesis dps cooldowns, and for the current demon hunter build for that fight you have to be able to pump out a lot of soul fragments for the cool down on eye beam to work which is important so we can get back into Metamorphosis, same goes if your going Delusions of Grandeur for a legendary which is also a okay pick for that fight but we run into the same problem with the down time we are not able to reduce the cool down on metamorphosis as much as we should be able to.
7a. What resources and practices do you use to keep up with your class and maximizing your DPS/HPS/Surivability?Warcraft logs simming and watching videos on my class even just practicing my rotation on a target dummy.
7b. What fights in the current tier do you swap Talents and Legendaries to something different than the norm (if at all)? What do you swap and why? Feel free to list on a boss per boss basis.
7c. How do you analyze your performance on a new fight and figure out how/what you can improve on next week? Don't just say you use logs and compare to others of your class - what specifically are you looking for when you have a good/bad parse?
What I did wrong or what I did right and either way see how I can improve in any way for the fight.
8. Please include your character log report showcasing your performance on the relevant bosses of the tier. If your logs are private, please change your Warcraftlogs login and list the username/password here so we can access your logs. If you aren't comfortable listing it publicly, please PM it to Palin privately on these forums. Please remember to change your WCL login again a few days later after we've reviewed your application.
I don't have access to my antorus the burning throne rankings as my last guild private logged that raid
but I do have access to my tomb of sargeras you can look at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... en#zone=13
9. Of the above logs, please do a quick analysis of what fights you did well on, what went wrong on certain fights, etc. Use this chance to explain any context behind good/bad logs.
For a good fight https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... &boss=2048 I would time my aoe trinket and aoe spells with the add spawn time. On a bad fight https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/z4 ... amage-done I focused more on not dying then dealing damage its my fault for not asking more questions then I did before hand which I do now.
10. Can your PC handle WoW at high effects (Lust, Scorp Room, etc.)?
Yes just got a new PC have a 8700K 32 gigs of ram and a 1080 TI http://www.speedtest.net/result/7492808993.png
11. Please include a SS of your raiding UI. IF A KEYBINDING IS NOT SHOWN NO YOUR FRAME, PLEASE EXPLAIN AND list any relevant keybinds not shown in the screenshot. Make sure we can see everything that pops up in a raid, meaning take the SS in combat in LFR or something of the like so we can see your boss mods, timer positioning, WeakAuras, raid frames, etc. https://ibb.co/jnOMzT here is one of my warrior I use the same addons set that way for my demon here and they are tell me when and vex power bars don't have one of my DH saved on this PC if you need it let me know.
12. Tell us a bit about yourself. Age, gender, work/school, hobbies, etc. Add anything else you feel is pertinent.
Brandon I am 22 years old I'm a chill laid back guy and when i'm not playing wow i'm either working my job as a IT specialist, hanging out with my girlfriend or friends.
13. Out-of-game contact information - Discord tag, Battle.net ID, etc. Some way we can contact you besides these forums. Discord is Disfallen#0430 Bnet is Disfallen#11623
Want to join? Post your application here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Hi Brandon, thanks for your interest with us and taking the time to apply. At this time we've reviewed your application and decided to pass at this moment. Your ToS logs are definitely strong but we're looking for a bit more recent high level play if we're going to justify picking up a melee for BFA. Feel free to circle back and reapply deeper into BFA if it makes sense. Thanks again and take care.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests