**************Application Format**********

Want to join? Post your application here.

Moderator: Officer

Melbu
King of the Winglies

**************Application Format**********

Post by Melbu » Fri May 15, 2015 8:38 am

Application format:

Before you fill out an application, please be sure to read our Expectations and Requirements here first.
A sample application can be viewed here. You don't have to go into as much detail/work as this application did, but it shows what we love to see!

How to apply:

Please complete our Google Form application found here.
  • Put some effort into your application, the more thought and effort put into writing it, the better our first impression will be. PLEASE READ THE SAMPLE APPLICATIONS LISTED here FOR AN IDEA OF WHAT WILL IMPRESS US. You don't have to go into as much detail as these samples, but its an example of something we saw and said "wow, that guy wants to be here."
  • If you have any questions or if anything above otherwise needs clarification, send an officer a PM or a tell in game. Once we have reviewed your application, we will be in touch with you directly through Discord if we have follow up questions.
  • BE PATIENT.
    Our application process may take up to a few days to review. We try to get feedback from the majority of our guild before making a decision, so it takes a bit of time. Don't panic if you don't get a reply to you a day or so, or feel we're not considering you anymore. Be patient and continue to update us on any changes to your application or gear.
Thanks in advance!