Glazey- Area 52
2. Class, Race, and Spec (and Artifact Level)
Monk , Blood Elf, Mistweaver (42)
3. Link to an Armory profile, and an explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your Armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... -52/Glazey
4. What are your usual playing hours? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? Inform us of your daily work/school schedule, what time do you get home from work/school, and what time must you be in bed for the next day. Are you able to make our raid times in general? Is this availability going to change within the next few months, or with a change in Semester (if applicable)?
6-12 est Sunday-Thrusday. This is set in stone and I now have WFH Fridays.
This coming Thursday I would not be able to make raid because a prior commitment. If this were to ever happen again I always give a 2+ week notice.
5. Discuss your prior endgame raiding experience. Specify your experience with Heroic/Mythic in previous content as well as your experience in the current tier.
Herioc Cata, Break until Last Tier where I got CE and this tier I am currently 7/9 with a lot of pulls on Stormwall. I was off an on a lot from TBC-Now due to playing college baseball.
6. Why do you want to leave your current guild? Why do you want to join us? Specifically, what interests you in our band of merry idiots?
There is no community. I like being apart of a team and from talking to one of your officers everyone seems to hangout after raid and play other games together. Where I am currently at just doesn't feel super team/community oriented.
7. Give us some info on your class knowledge and self performance analysis in this section:
7a. What resources and practices do you use to keep up with your class and maximizing your DPS/HPS/Surivability?
Way of the Crane Spreadsheet and healer stat weight addon. Wowlogs.
7b. What fights in the current tier do you swap Talents and Traits to something different than the norm (if at all)? What do you swap and why? Feel free to list on a boss per boss basis.
I swap talents based on whats needed. IE: Heavy tank dmg I choose the more mythic plus talent set for that and spot healing bosses. I currently switch for rastakan and conclave. I also swap based on the guilds needs.
7c. How do you analyze your performance on a new fight and figure out how/what you can improve on next week? Don't just say you use logs and compare to others of your class - what specifically are you looking for when you have a good/bad parse?
Currently I base how I did on did I do my job. IE Mekkatwerk my job is to focus on the tanks and make sure the bomb runners are up healthy . IDC about my parse as long as that happens. I feel that the role you are assigned determines your parse for my class. I also check my avoidable dmg and make sure if there is unavoidable damage I use a cd. I also check that in healing downtimes that I am dpsing.
8. Please include your character log report showcasing your performance on the relevant bosses of the tier. If your logs are private, please change your Warcraftlogs login and list the username/password here so we can access your logs. If you aren't comfortable listing it publicly, please PM it to Palin privately on these forums. Please remember to change your WCL login again a few days later after we've reviewed your application.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... -52/glazey
9. Of the above logs, please do a quick analysis of what fights you did well on, what went wrong on certain fights, etc. Use this chance to explain any context behind good/bad logs.
My more recent logs are focused on spot healing. It is the roll I have been assigned and the holy priest is given every innervate and key timing windows. So in order to kill the boss I fill what the roll is needed.
I also have a bad conclave log and a bad jadefire. Jadefire the logs were bad because my mana was not managed properly. We were testing things on the pull we ended up killing the boss. Conclave honestly is just subpar pull for me.
10. Can your PC handle WoW at high effects (Lust, Scorp Room, etc.)?
11. Please include a SS of your raiding UI. IF A KEYBINDING IS NOT SHOWN NO YOUR FRAME, PLEASE EXPLAIN AND list any relevant keybinds not shown in the screenshot. Make sure we can see everything that pops up in a raid, meaning take the SS in combat in LFR or something of the like so we can see your boss mods, timer positioning, WeakAuras, raid frames, etc.
12. Tell us a bit about yourself. Age, gender, work/school, hobbies, etc. Add anything else you feel is pertinent.
27- Male - I am an IT Security Engineer. I enjoy going to baseball games and coaching baseball. I have played college baseball so constructive criticism doesn't get to me I prefer knowing what I am doing wrong. I also enjoy hanging out on off nights.
13. Out-of-game contact information - Discord tag, Battle.net ID, etc. Some way we can contact you besides these forums.
Discord is Noodles#9229 and btag Glazeyisoom#1667
Your app is a bit under the quality we usually look for when considering a Trial but your play looks good. Right now as you know we're Extending Jaina for a while and thus won't be offering any Trials until after she's dead, which may be another week or two. We've also decided to move forward with another healer app at this point for Trial post-Jaina death. At this time we're going to pass on yours and close up the application, but if something changes later in the tier we'll be sure to reach back out to you and see if you're still searching.
Thanks for your consideration and best of luck with the rest of the tier! Take care.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest