I Found It On The Web...

DON'T REGISTER. WE DON'T USE THESE FORUMS ANYMORE.

Moderator: Officer

Krispy

Post by Krispy » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:35 pm

Damn....GTFO OUT OF MY THREAD!
Wii Friend Code: 5535 0772 7547 5819
Smash Bros. Brawl Code: 3995-6180-8214
Xellos
The God-Damn Book

Post by Xellos » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:09 pm

Some new additions to the people you raid with...

The Heir Apparent- When the GM goes psycho, ninjas the bank, and gdisbands, you're the guy the guild is gonna look to to to fix the mess. You see it coming. You can't decide if ritual suicide or being the new gm would be more painful.

Metermaid- He's got meters running. Always. Asks for meter postage whenever he's in the top 5, which is rare, as his focus on the meters is preventing him from seeing the volcano he's pathing towards. Pulls aggro. Has yet to realize that 0 health returns 0 dps. If he's healing, you might as well just put him on raid, he's gonna heal them anyway.

The Backbone- Plays a tank. Doesn't have much to say. Made an error once in SSC, or so you heard. Will disconnect when Gorefiend is at 30% and keep aggro while offline for the rest of the fight. Has never said anything negative to the healers. Ever. GL with your progression without one of these. Hates the prima donnas.

The Hunter Who Doesn't Do His Homework- Always good for insightful commentary and clever observation just after a wipe. "Holy Crap Man! I was just standing and shooting and this damn VOLCANO popped on me! When did they put in those volcanoes?"

The Prophet- Kept insisting that you were going to need a melee group for BT, despite the fact hat melee was dreadful for SSC/BT. Badgered the management until they broke. Plays a rogue. Shreds. Loved by the Most Devout.

The Most Devout- This is the guy who gets to play an off-spec in a big-boy raid. He's the fury warrior or the enhance shammy. He cannot believe that some fate is letting him have this much fun that he's afraid it will all come crashing down. Prays devoutly to his favorite diety that the guild won't collapse because he'll never have THIS much fun again. Ever.

The Departed Legend- You joined after he left. You suspect that he could not actually solo Doomwalker. But you're not totally sure.

The Disgruntled Raider- Took an unannounced, extended vacation and now has to share his raid spot with the other 11 extra dps. Very angry about this situation. Doesn't realize that ##@#*ing is making things worse. Officers pray for a gquit.

The Backup-He's the guy waiting in the wings for the raid slot. Totally dependable and plays about 200% better than the guy for whom he's filling in. He's got half the gear and puts out 20% more dps. Totally cool, amazingly competent. You love it when the main can't be there.

The Buff-less Wonder - Plays a class with group buffs, but "forgets" to bring the necessary reagents. Highly skilled at turning a deaf ear and blind eye to buff assignments. If reminded, will proceed to slowly buff people one by one until someone else is overwhelmed by frustration and does it for them.

Mr. Pick Me! Pick Me!- This guy is online and ready to raid. Always. Need a prot warrior? He's got one. A holy pallie? Check. Problem is, he's really bad. Like bad bad. You keep him in the guild because he's... well, he's always been in the guild. So when your main tank, back up tank, and back up back up tank have vanished Mr. Pick is ready to rock, much to everyone else's horror.

Tootsie - Has a female toon. Claims to be female. Receives many of the benefits that the other females do, people are nice to her; she gets suspiciously good loot. Problem is, she's never posted a picture of herself, and she never talks on Vent. Could she really be a girl? Sure. But who's to know?
Darktheside

Post by Darktheside » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:13 pm

The Hunter Who Doesn't Do His Homework- Always good for insightful commentary and clever observation just after a wipe. "Holy Crap Man! I was just standing and shooting and this damn VOLCANO popped on me! When did they put in those volcanoes?"
Metermaid- He's got meters running. Always. Asks for meter postage whenever he's in the top 5, which is rare, as his focus on the meters is preventing him from seeing the volcano he's pathing towards. Pulls aggro. Has yet to realize that 0 health returns 0 dps. If he's healing, you might as well just put him on raid, he's gonna heal them anyway.
i lol'd pretty hard at those
Xellos
The God-Damn Book

Post by Xellos » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:21 pm

My picks for the new ones:

The Heir Apparent - No one would be crazy enough to do it.

Metermaid - Mish back in the day. Think we had some apps that were like this.

The Backbone - JC

The Hunter Who Doesn't Do His Homework - Payload.

The Prophet - Er...me sorta. I push hardest for buffing the melee group.

The Most Devout - Me.

The Departed Legend - We had legends?

The Disgruntled Raider - Hmm no one really, but I'll say Krispy since he is angry at black people at Subway all the time.

The Backup - No one really.

The Buff-less Wonder - Used to be Kens. Douche.

Mr. Pick Me! Pick Me! - No one.

Tootsie - Would say rob if he didn't talk on vent (even though his voice is feminine). Ishizu for the FFXI people.
Actovision

Post by Actovision » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:52 pm

LoL remember when JC didn't shield block?

...Remember when JC didn't shield reflect?

Remember when JC took off his shield, turned around, and sat down?
Formose

Post by Formose » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:15 pm

I'm the departed legend only better, I'm so legendary I didn't even have to depart.
Xellos
The God-Damn Book

Post by Xellos » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:21 am

The best reason to go Tauren:

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=134
Astana

Post by Astana » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:37 am

Xellos wrote:The Most Devout - Me.
I'd pick Krispy for this.
Astana

Post by Astana » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:41 am

Actovision wrote:Astana is Stratman
How am I stratman? >.>
Rob
Magical Girl

Post by Rob » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:40 pm

Xellos wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX6e7sO1ss0

I'm months behind but I stumbled upon it last night and it's been in my damn head since then...
I hate you now.
Xellos
The God-Damn Book

Post by Xellos » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:45 pm

Midori wrote:I hate you now.
Haha, I know you can't resist something like that either. Join the dansen avatar revolution!
Varnek
WeakAura Master

Post by Varnek » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:30 pm

no.
Xellos
The God-Damn Book

Post by Xellos » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:57 pm

Ain't talking to you bitch.
Ettoo

Post by Ettoo » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:13 pm

“There is only one difference between a madman and me - The madman thinks he is sane - I know I am mad.”

— Salvador Dali

Ettoo - Retired
Swole

Post by Swole » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:01 am

I found out what Krispy has been doing since he moved back to Amish country...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WHIaf-x0jo

I apologize in advance if you watch.
What time is it? Broomtime
Retired Professional Getaway Whip
Actovision

Post by Actovision » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:03 am

I read the info on the right while it was playing and closed the window as soon as I read "scatological".
Swole

Post by Swole » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:09 am

Don't be scared.
What time is it? Broomtime
Retired Professional Getaway Whip
Krispy

Post by Krispy » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:00 pm

Fuck you haha.
Krispy

Post by Krispy » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:01 pm

Swole wrote:I found out what Krispy has been doing since he moved back to Amish country...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WHIaf-x0jo

I apologize in advance if you watch.
I dont really know what to say about that one.