well?

DON'T REGISTER. WE DON'T USE THESE FORUMS ANYMORE.

Moderator: Officer

cptn
Push Dem Buttons

Re: well?

Post by cptn » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:44 pm

qourthon wrote:
And, thanks I think that's very long
Np g I try
So what's the difference between us? We can start at the penis
Or we can scream, "I Just Don't Give a Fuck, " and see who means it!
Notmish

Post by Notmish » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:55 pm

I might have had stuff come up at times, but I will never join another guild so long as SF is in existence, and I have been a member for 26 months now.
Tassadar

Post by Tassadar » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:18 pm

I really dont remember how long ive been in this Flail of teh Spike... since the BT days when mish was good amirite? oh the good ol days .. back when roty wasnt raging up the forums full of his badness and non rememberenceness (thats a real word i swear) of events that didnt occur
back when Duros was our GM
Palin wrote:but he leaves a really bad taste in my mouth
Shearokal (8:36:38 PM): das right, cause we niggas gotta stick together
Hirokal : NOOOOOO! I love Tass :(
Melbu
King of the Winglies

Post by Melbu » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:38 pm

qourthon wrote:and I don't blame this dude to try and tag along, so far that's preech and roty now.
Taking bets on when Grief trys to crawl back
Rill
Son of Mish - Stuck in a Rock

Post by Rill » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:19 pm

Shaman flood inc.
Drek'Thar is my homeboy.

Notmish

Post by Notmish » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:01 pm

How many enhc shaman did we have who left right after they got a BiS weapon that JC passed to them?
Zepp
Nigga What?

Post by Zepp » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:22 am

I just want to add the icing to this thread by calling you all niggers and long live my BE priest.
Apocalyte

Post by Apocalyte » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:41 pm

Shut up woman get on my horse.
I'm the man in the box.
Tier

Post by Tier » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:07 pm

I cant believe this happened when I was out of country. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. What in the holy fuck is wrong with you. Do you drink Sam Adams Boston paint thinner on a nightly bases? How would you get the idea to make some retarded post on the forums of a guild that 1.doesn't need you 2. doesn't want you 3.You couldn't possibly get into. WE PASSED YOU. I fucking remember your dumb ass after the Superbowl, diapering for months. This really was an amazing troll post you got all the classics to come out of the shadows and tell you that you were molested by retarded sheep at a young age. Why did you attack palin but not be able to get the time frame right. Seriously what do you do for work. I would hope its nothing where you have to speak or move or touch things that have edges like I don't know cardboard. I would be afraid you'd run around attacking invisible cats dressed in giants uniforms. Do you just walk around the streets yelling at people saying "YOU ISNT TAM BRADUY DUN TRYTOBE?". "Thick and thin", you left frequently or just wouldn't show up a couple times a week. You cant even differentiate the guilds you were in. If I was you I'd have an arsenic cocktail. Not that you would remember arsenic is bad you'd most likely get it confused with milk.
Neonjoe

Post by Neonjoe » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:09 pm

Tier got so mad he barely remembered engrish

[17:48:23] [P] [80:Ubbermoo]: um.... i had a siezure what happened?
Tier

Post by Tier » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:20 pm

Neonjoe wrote:Tier got so mad he barely remembered engrish

Good call. I wasn't mad at him. I'm just sad at the fact I was gone for it.
Swole

Post by Swole » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:43 pm

I cant believe this happened when I was out of country. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. What in the holy fuck is wrong with you. Do you drink Sam Adams Boston paint thinner on a nightly bases? How would you get the idea to make some retarded post on the forums of a guild that 1.doesn't need you 2. doesn't want you 3.You couldn't possibly get into. WE PASSED YOU. I fucking remember your dumb ass after the Superbowl, diapering for months. This really was an amazing troll post you got all the classics to come out of the shadows and tell you that you were molested by retarded sheep at a young age. Why did you attack palin but not be able to get the time frame right. Seriously what do you do for work. I would hope its nothing where you have to speak or move or touch things that have edges like I don't know cardboard. I would be afraid you'd run around attacking invisible cats dressed in giants uniforms. Do you just walk around the streets yelling at people saying "YOU ISNT TAM BRADUY DUN TRYTOBE?". "Thick and thin", you left frequently or just wouldn't show up a couple times a week. You cant even differentiate the guilds you were in. If I was you I'd have an arsenic cocktail. Not that you would remember arsenic is bad you'd most likely get it confused with milk.
I really hate that Tier quit drinking.

Tier edit: lol I should proof read.
What time is it? Broomtime
Retired Professional Getaway Whip
Xellos
The God-Damn Book

Post by Xellos » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:19 pm

This post reminds me of why we struggled so much in T5. Maybe I was the ret he was talking about? Except I wasn't an officer till T6 content iirc.
Notmish

Post by Notmish » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:51 pm

You were also not ret until T6 iirc. You were mainly holy.
Tassadar

Post by Tassadar » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:46 am

i lol'd
Palin wrote:but he leaves a really bad taste in my mouth
Shearokal (8:36:38 PM): das right, cause we niggas gotta stick together
Hirokal : NOOOOOO! I love Tass :(
Ettoo

Post by Ettoo » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:47 pm

it is not that Tier forgot English is is that i have slowly poisoned this guild with bad English for over 2 years not and it has started to rub off on everyone. but now opera has spell check so it is not as bad on the forum just in game.
“There is only one difference between a madman and me - The madman thinks he is sane - I know I am mad.”

— Salvador Dali

Ettoo - Retired
Neonjoe

Post by Neonjoe » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:12 pm

with a russian and an australian, i doubt you're the bad english bandit here ettoo

[17:48:23] [P] [80:Ubbermoo]: um.... i had a siezure what happened?
Xellos
The God-Damn Book

Post by Xellos » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:26 pm

You obviously have not seen enough of Ettoo's writing. And lol @ the Patriots being raped by the Saints.
Aggonee

Post by Aggonee » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:02 am

Who dat!
(\(\
(^_^)
(_(")(")

"To me, healing is like driving a car. I think I'm pretty decent overall. But once in a while I fuck up and cause a death. And then a bunch of whiners get upset."
Cleet
Bombonator - "The Lagonator"

Post by Cleet » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:44 am

I'm glad Swole got all worked up, but really dude, the phrase "Belicheat"? Are you auditioning for Around the Horn?

It's great reading about the Pats fucking up that year. Palin the "AFC Finals" was really just one game. On a Sunday. I remember it well. I drank half a case of Modelo Negro to celebrate the Pats being up 21-0 in the first half. I passed out and when I awoke, the Pats were driving and barely holding a lead when Reche Caldwell(die in a mother fucking fire you piece of shit Gator) could not catch a wide open pass he was paid multi-millions of dollars to catch. Wait that was a year earlier, /fast forward.

Any mention of 18-1 or showing gear doesn't bother me anymore, it's all scar tissue. The Saints are the new deal, the Pats are Montana in the early 90s, Aikman in the late 90s getting concussed.

During this time, I was staying with Swole a couple times a week while I went to grad school and got to hear and experience all the raid problems. Luckily school and my shitty computer(still shitty) precluded me from raiding, I stopped after the first roadblock at Vashj. I can say from my view, it was Swole and a few other people still in the guild that held it together and I was there at Swole's place when you guys downed Illidan months after the rigamarole discussed in this post. It was a cathartic experience that I believe led to the status and success the guild enjoys today.

If you really wanted to attack Palin you should point out when he tried to take over the Razorgore fight in Immortals. How could you not lead us to success with such talented players like Smallz controlling the orb is beyond me.

/not part of the shaman drought of 08
/did I mention my computer is still shitty?
I once beat Tom in a duel.