well?

DON'T REGISTER. WE DON'T USE THESE FORUMS ANYMORE.

Moderator: Officer

roty

well?

Post by roty » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:44 am

If I come back to horde are you guys gonna welcome me with warm arms back to the guild? doesnt look like u need shamans!!
roty

Re: well?

Post by roty » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:50 am

cant even figure out how to edit my profile to get rid of that big ass user avatar thing i used to have... sorry about that (I think the new board admins are to blame though)
Palin
The Professor

Post by Palin » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:56 am

Not a chance.
Varnek
WeakAura Master

Post by Varnek » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:57 am

lol
roty

Post by roty » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:19 am

And why not Palin? Was it the fact that I was dedicated to the guild and raided consistently while you were MIA while we worked from gruuls to BT for your magical return? Was it because you were never half the leader Duros was? Man you're such a dick why do you wake up in the morning?

Stop compensating for your lack of a personality with this ridiculous facade that you're better than people because you only look like a douchebag.
rejekt

Post by rejekt » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:21 am

Definitely winning points there.
roty

Post by roty » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:26 am

rejekt you don't even know me, but obviously Palin has some bone to pick with me that he would respond in such an offensive and I-am-so-holier-than-thou way. I don't deserve that kind of disrespect, I was a good member of spike flail and stuck with them through thick and thin when we were having trouble with numbers and working thru t5. In fact I'm very taken aback, but Palin (The Professor of jack shit) wouldn't know that because he was NEVER THERE for any of the hard stuff.
Melbu
King of the Winglies

Post by Melbu » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:26 am

I'm not really sure how you failed at User Control panel - profile - edit avatar

but i deleted it for you
Palin
The Professor

Post by Palin » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:36 am

roty wrote:And why not Palin? Was it the fact that I was dedicated to the guild and raided consistently while you were MIA while we worked from gruuls to BT for your magical return? Was it because you were never half the leader Duros was? Man you're such a dick why do you wake up in the morning?

Stop compensating for your lack of a personality with this ridiculous facade that you're better than people because you only look like a douchebag.
Who the fuck is Duros?

I'm sorry, what? Working from Gruuls to BT? You realize you joined after we downed Leo right? You realize I was involved in every kill from Gruul to M'uru except for Lady Vashj right?

Does dedicated and raiding consistently mean dying to Hyjal trash because you were too busy watching football? Or being a horrible healer and having Mish hold your hand? Or completely DISAPPEARING on us without a word after the superbowl? You raided with us for a whopping 2 months. How is that dedicated and raiding consistently?
congo

Post by congo » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:37 am

roty wrote:If I come back to horde are you guys gonna welcome me with warm arms back to the guild? doesnt look like u need shamans!!

My arms are cold due to poor circulation. What happens now?

Edit: Actually I think Roty should be given a trial. He was the best Orc shaman we had even if he was a emo beaner prone to outbursts. Sure he had anger issues but I can't remember a more consistent shammy healer in BC days.... wait I was thinking of Chaosenigma.

...so Roty was the Tauren shammy with a homosexual attraction to Tom Brady? That guy was worse than Hitler. And not Dancing Hitler (IT'S A TARP!) the real Hitler.
Last edited by congo on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Use the force, Harry. -- Gandalf

-Walter Peck, EPA 3rd District.
Palin
The Professor

Post by Palin » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:41 am

You're obviously trolling me, there's no way you're that retarded. You were with us for Vashj and Kael, and Hyjal, then disappeared after we downed Archimonde and we came back from that new year. In fact I completely remember cancelling raids and stressing out along side Swole and Natty because we couldn't field a raid coming back after the holidays because all our healers never showed up again, including yourself, Summonlight, Spifer and Mish. We had 3 consistent healers at that time, Nightfright, Arteria, and Ettoo. We had to cancel raids for two weeks and go recruit Qou, Astana, Crez, and a bunch of bad healers who didn't pass Trial. Just because you were "consistent and reliable."
Notmish

Post by Notmish » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:48 am

I think Palin just said something nice about me, but it was kind of obscure so I'm not sure.
Swole

Post by Swole » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:49 am

Damnit Palin. I was all set to make my triumphant return to the forums with some 'you failed to heal the tank because the Red Sox got a base hit in the bottom of the ninth' references, but nooooo you had to be on stealing my thunder.

Oh Roty, another instance where you just don't get it, you know like theorycraft. How many times did I have to make excuses for your inability to play while a Boston sporting event was on? How many times did a certain other shaman have to apologize on behalf of all shamans because of a mistake you made? Too many to count.

It's not Palin's fault that Belicheat (sry Cleet) blew a lead late to Peyton Manning and the Colts tonight and you really should redirect you anger elsewhere. Congrats you rolled a resto shaman during TBC when they were vital so we put up with some of your antics. Too bad all us old timers remember the great shaman drought of 08 of which you were a part of. Palin was a more active and vital part of SF during his break then you ever were and clearly ever will be.

There's something shiny, move on and go play with it.
What time is it? Broomtime
Retired Professional Getaway Whip
Palin
The Professor

Post by Palin » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:51 am

Notmish wrote:I think Palin just said something nice about me, but it was kind of obscure so I'm not sure.
I did. You were a great Shaman! :)

Sorry Swole, but your post is great. I <3 you.
rejekt

Post by rejekt » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:57 am

Palin wrote:You were a great Shaman! :)
Druid? Not so much :x
Melbu
King of the Winglies

Post by Melbu » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:05 am

the pats lost
roty

Post by roty » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:08 am

Who was Duros? Are you kidding me? The raid leader who led us thru our first KT/Vashj kills. Duros the druids, our geared healer and tank friend who server xferred and knew all the fights from his prior guild? Am I on crazy pills? /facepalm

And Swole I didn't roll my shaman in TBC he was always my main since vanilla, not that it really matters.

Ok maybe I was a little distracted for the world series and superbowl but to blame 1 healer for a raid wipe is ridiculous, and I always felt scapegoated by the people who truly were fucking up (the retardin officer whose name I forget).
Palin
The Professor

Post by Palin » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:11 am

I'm going to post this here so maybe others can jog your memory or help you realize you're wrong:
roty wrote:You are really unfamiliar with how long I was with the guild if you think it was some 2 month span. I was a member for something like 8 months or 1 year, and 5 or 6 months at first I only heard of you by name as Duros led us through TK. You speak as if I joined right on time to kill Vashj and Archimonde, while in truth I joined when we still ran gruuls and karazhan quite frequently.

Really I don't have a perfect memory of the time but you are way off on your estimates of me or how long I was with the guild or what I contributed as a member.

If you stayed up later than you wanted to and spent countless hours raiding to try to help out a group of people online who you considered friends; and then were dismissed by the person who is supposed to be the spokesman for those people, in a way that suggested that you were less than worthy of even human diginity or a 4 word response, you would most likely be as agitated as I am now because of you.
Timeline: You joined these forums Sept 22. Our News feeds at that time have us in between killing Alar and Vashj. I made a post on Oct 8th after you guys killed Vashj (without me) while I was on my break for that semester with an internship. You never had a forum Trial, Nattyice invited you during that downtime because we were desperate for healers. You don't have a Trial or application thread on these forums.

You were not in this guild for 6 months. You disappeared after the superbowl and the joke running was that you killed yourself after the pats lost. So yes, maybe you were around a little longer than 2 months. Three at most.

And really. Who the hell is Duros? Swole Midori and Nattyice led the raids in SSC on Vashj when I was taking my break. I returned after Vashj died and was there for Solarian/Kael and beyond.
rejekt

Post by rejekt » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:13 am

roty wrote:Ok maybe I was a little distracted for the world series and superbowl but to blame 1 healer for a raid wipe is ridiculous

Well.. you know, if you're supposed to heal someone, then you dont do it, thereby leading to their death...... Yeah.
Palin
The Professor

Post by Palin » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:13 am

You obviously are confusing your time with us for another guild. We never had a Ret Pally officer in T5. I led the raid in our first KT kill and helped form the strats, Swole Vaprak and Hirokal were our tanks. There was never anyone named Duros in our guild.