Congrats on Grand Crusader!

DON'T REGISTER. WE DON'T USE THESE FORUMS ANYMORE.

Moderator: Officer

Tannjam

Congrats on Grand Crusader!

Post by Tannjam » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:33 am

Just wanted to say congrats!

Ippon, I'd shout out to you on Rogue forums, but I'm banned for a week for the following:

Idiot Rogue:
You shouldnt use grim toll as a rogue imo, when i had it yeah the proc was nice but then i got Fury of the FIve Flights and my dps went so much higher just cause of the constent AP buff.
My reply:
You're horrible at this game. Please stop posting.
Apparently that was construed as harassment.
Tier

Re: Congrats on Grand Crusader!

Post by Tier » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:57 am

You cant tell bads they are bad on EJ. You need to trick them into asking a question that's answered on page 18 5th post down then they get banned.

But im going to bask in this grats.
PessimiStick

Post by PessimiStick » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:44 am

Tannjam wrote:Just wanted to say congrats!

Ippon, I'd shout out to you on Rogue forums, but I'm banned for a week for the following:

Idiot Rogue:
You shouldnt use grim toll as a rogue imo, when i had it yeah the proc was nice but then i got Fury of the FIve Flights and my dps went so much higher just cause of the constent AP buff.
My reply:
You're horrible at this game. Please stop posting.
Apparently that was construed as harassment.
It's cool, I got a 7-day last week because a CM deleted my post where I gave the auto weapon-swap macro, in a thread about how to weapon swap. Someone later in the thread asked about it and I said something about it being gone because CMs are retards. I guess the CM felt the need to really prove my point.

Not that it matters anyway, as I can't log in to the forums at all anymore since they made the Bnet changes this week. I always get the "too many attempts" error, I'm guessing because there are a lot of people here at work that use the forums. So yeah, probably won't be on the forums anymore.
Ippon
Tannjam

Post by Tannjam » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:50 am

PessimiStick wrote: It's cool, I got a 7-day last week because a CM deleted my post where I gave the auto weapon-swap macro, in a thread about how to weapon swap. Someone later in the thread asked about it and I said something about it being gone because CMs are retards. I guess the CM felt the need to really prove my point.

Not that it matters anyway, as I can't log in to the forums at all anymore since they made the Bnet changes this week. I always get the "too many attempts" error, I'm guessing because there are a lot of people here at work that use the forums. So yeah, probably won't be on the forums anymore.
Yeah, I kind of figured that's why I hadn't seen you around lately. I'm at least getting more done at work this week because of it.

I'm sure I'll see you around, and congratulations again.
Palin
The Professor

Post by Palin » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:03 pm

Ippon's a slut.
Methios
Grand Casual

Post by Methios » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:17 pm

Palin wrote:Ippon's a slut.
True, so true. He even does my work for me so I can slack on damage :>
٩๏̮͡๏)۶٩๏̮͡๏)۶٩๏̮͡๏)۶٩๏̮͡๏)۶٩๏̮͡๏)۶٩๏̮͡๏)۶٩๏̮͡๏)۶٩๏̮͡๏)۶٩๏̮͡๏)۶٩๏̮͡๏)۶