So this is where all the Pandemonium people went, huh?

DON'T REGISTER. WE DON'T USE THESE FORUMS ANYMORE.

Moderator: Officer

Mekrith

So this is where all the Pandemonium people went, huh?

Post by Mekrith » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:56 am

I'm sure some of you old DestinySeekers people will remember me. I'm Jeckyl the dirty midget bard!

Who are all the DS people who have since migrated to this guild? I saw Palin and my good bud Naikon on the memberlist. Any more oldschool Pande people make the move?

I've been playing WoW for quite some time now (since before BWL release) and am currently playing over on Moonrunner (worst server ever created). Didn't know there was even a guild made up of a bunch of old Pandemonium people! Anyway, just found out about you guys today thanks to my bored perusing of the BG forums and wanted to stop by and say hey!

When I get home from work I'll post some old pics I have somewhere on my computer of all these old Pande geezers and maybe stir up some old memories =P

Looks like you guys are kicking ass in WoW just like in FFXI, good show!

Cheers.
Palin
The Professor

Post by Palin » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:46 am

Sup Jeckyl! Man haven't heard from you in forever.

From DS its mostly just me (Palin), Zhila (Midori), Wolves (Swarely/Wolvie) and Zepp (Zeppz). Naikon doesn't' play too much but he's arond. We have a lot of other Pande people from Kupo here to, Ammon (Ammonz), Nightkilla (Wind), Xellos (Shana), Juliachan (Hirokal) and Carissa (Cromartie/Arteria). Doubt you remember most though.

Too bad you're alliance! If something falls apart after the faction change goes through and you want to switch servers you're welcome to come social it up over here. Take it easy man.
Mekrith

Post by Mekrith » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:57 am

Ushas wrote:If something falls apart after the faction change goes through and you want to switch servers you're welcome to come social it up over here.
Hell, I wish the faction change would go through today so I could app with you guys. My raidgroup right now has cleared through all of Uld25 (and obviously ToC, since drooling idiots could do that) but it's comprised of a bunch of morons who can't figure out how to do hardmodes to save their lives. I'm one of like 3 good players in the group, and there's only so much I can do to carry people =P

WTB faction change implementation, go!
Melbu
King of the Winglies

Post by Melbu » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:05 pm

i think this dudes sig might be all the proof Methios needs of your gayness palin
Methios
Grand Casual

Post by Methios » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:37 pm

So true, so true.
٩๏̮͡๏)۶٩๏̮͡๏)۶٩๏̮͡๏)۶٩๏̮͡๏)۶٩๏̮͡๏)۶٩๏̮͡๏)۶٩๏̮͡๏)۶٩๏̮͡๏)۶٩๏̮͡๏)۶٩๏̮͡๏)۶

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔGo Cubs Goʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Rob
Magical Girl

Post by Rob » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:54 pm

Leave it to Palin and Book to still troll BG forums.
Wolvie

Post by Wolvie » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:52 pm

good to hear from ya dude, still remember the awesome static pt we had with you as BRD and me as a DRG puller with rocks, ugh lol
"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead, true story." - Barney Stinson
Zepp
Nigga What?

Post by Zepp » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:02 pm

Hey man good to see you, you where one of the first awesome bards i ever played with.
Guacz

Re: So this is where all the Pandemonium people went, huh?

Post by Guacz » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:17 am

/Necro bump.

This is Tmous from back on Pandemonium, just saying hi I guess since I haven't really talked to anyone from FFXI since like 2006 and the upcoming release of 14 has me going through a bit of nostalgia from back then. Do you guys still play 11 at all or have you moved on to better things?
Zepp
Nigga What?

Post by Zepp » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:39 am

Man tmous I missed you guy still had my [Tmous] amemet mantle+1 on zepp till the day warrick got him banned. Should play 14 with us, I know a good amount of wow ppl will be migrating there hopefully some oldschool DS and Kupo ppl join in.
Guacz

Post by Guacz » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:07 pm

I didn't know it was even possible to get banned from FFXI, things must have changed. Last time I played I remember rmts farming pretty much everywhere and trying to mpk all the normal players while SE did nothing about it heh.

Yeah I plan on checking out 14 for sure. Been playing wow mostly but it's been getting pretty stale lately, and I don't think anyone in my guild plans on playing 14 so I'll check out what you're up to when it comes out.
Palin
The Professor

Post by Palin » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:39 pm

Sup guy 8)
Zepp
Nigga What?

Post by Zepp » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:03 pm

Guacz wrote: Yeah I plan on checking out 14 for sure. Been playing wow mostly but it's been getting pretty stale lately, and I don't think anyone in my guild plans on playing 14 so I'll check out what you're up to when it comes out.
I'll hold you to it man.