.....ow......

DON'T REGISTER. WE DON'T USE THESE FORUMS ANYMORE.

Moderator: Officer

Surkh

.....ow......

Post by Surkh » Sat May 03, 2008 3:57 pm

Hey guys,

So sorry about the no show for a while now. Turns out about 2 weeks ago I got hit by a Fed-ex truck coming home from the grocery store. Long story short, I was unconscious for 3 days to wake up to a broken left humerus (between my elbow and shoulder), shattered leg, and a slew of stitches in my head. As awesome as that sounds, it kinda sucks, tho morphine made me grin something fierce.

Anyhow, looks like my WoW career has come to a bit of a brief end, at least raiding-wise. Right now I'm one-armed so it'd make playing a bit hard, even tho I'm laid up in bed for the next couple months. I'd love to stop in once in a while to cheer you guys on, tho I'm going to have rehabilitation for a while. Anyhow, good luck guys/gals, I'll see ya sometime.

-Surkh
Melbu
King of the Winglies

Post by Melbu » Sat May 03, 2008 4:08 pm

o man that sucks, glad to hear you are ok, we were worried about what happened

hope your recovery goes well

also got any pics?
Xellos
The God-Damn Book

Post by Xellos » Sat May 03, 2008 4:16 pm

Wow, that sucks. Lucky to still be alive though. Hope you have a speedy recovery and hot nurses.
Zepp
Nigga What?

Post by Zepp » Sat May 03, 2008 4:18 pm

Man thats fucked up, hope your recovery is fast and you get better man. Hope to see you soon again in game if you're still down by then.
Varnek
WeakAura Master

Post by Varnek » Sat May 03, 2008 4:19 pm

damn dude... get better soon
Astana

Re: .....ow......

Post by Astana » Sat May 03, 2008 9:27 pm

Surkh wrote:Hey guys,

So sorry about the no show for a while now. Turns out about 2 weeks ago I got hit by a Fed-ex truck coming home from the grocery store. Long story short, I was unconscious for 3 days to wake up to a broken left humerus (between my elbow and shoulder), shattered leg, and a slew of stitches in my head. As awesome as that sounds, it kinda sucks, tho morphine made me grin something fierce.

Anyhow, looks like my WoW career has come to a bit of a brief end, at least raiding-wise. Right now I'm one-armed so it'd make playing a bit hard, even tho I'm laid up in bed for the next couple months. I'd love to stop in once in a while to cheer you guys on, tho I'm going to have rehabilitation for a while. Anyhow, good luck guys/gals, I'll see ya sometime.

-Surkh
wow. I hope you're feeling ok. you're lucky to be alive. D: I hope you recover soon.

"Astana, just chill on the tip of my sword." -Advo
Tassadar

Post by Tassadar » Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 pm

hope u got some money from that gay fedex buisness get well soon
Palin wrote:but he leaves a really bad taste in my mouth
Shearokal (8:36:38 PM): das right, cause we niggas gotta stick together
Hirokal : NOOOOOO! I love Tass :(
Palin
The Professor

Post by Palin » Sun May 04, 2008 1:19 am

Ouch that's horrible... sorry to hear that Surkh. I sure hope you recover quickly. Let us know if there's anything you can do, and see you in game whenever you get a chance. Take easy, don't push yourself, and best of luck with your recovery.