Kael'thas 16% after 2 nights of attempts!

Archived news

Moderator: Officer

Rob
Magical Girl

Kael'thas 16% after 2 nights of attempts!

Post by Rob » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:17 am

So you'd probably know by now that Spike Flail has a tradition of killing every progression fight in 2 nights of attempts.

We would have thought that would to an end on Kael'thas, WoW's cockblock. Most guilds taking up to two months to get their first kill, some taking 2 weeks before even seeing P4-5 of the fight.

We started the night learning P2-3 transition, possibly one of the hardest parts of the fight. After an hour or so, it "clicked" and we were suddenly in P4. And we kept going... into phase 5. Twice in a row.

Well Kael, you did break our tradition, but I have to say that it was pretty damn close. You're lucky that your trash had just respawned, or we would have had one dead, fat blood elf (and I'm not talking about myself).

Notmish

Re: Kael'thas 16% after 2 nights of attempts!

Post by Notmish » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:45 am

Midori wrote:So you'd probably know by now that Spike Flail has a tradition of killing every progression fight in 2 nights of attempts.

We would have thought that would to an end on Kael'thas, WoW's cockblock. Most guilds taking up to two months to get their first kill, some taking 2 weeks before even seeing P4-5 of the fight.

We started the night learning P2-3 transition, possibly one of the hardest parts of the fight. After an hour or so, it "clicked" and we were suddenly in P4. And we kept going... into phase 5. Twice in a row.

Well Kael, you did break our tradition, but I have to say that it was pretty damn close. You're lucky that your trash had just respawned, or we would have had one dead, fat blood elf (and I'm not talking about myself).

That Damn server crash did it, that cost us 1-2 attempts.
Rob
Magical Girl

Post by Rob » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:13 pm

You know, I completely forgot about the instance server crash after everything else that happened that night, lol.
Krispy

Post by Krispy » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:23 pm

Thats why I couldnt understand why everyone was bummed cause of that last shot. We beat serious odds there. I don't think many people realize how huge 16% is even on the 5th or 6th or 7th time you devote a night to him is.

try 2nd...we pwn.
Wii Friend Code: 5535 0772 7547 5819
Smash Bros. Brawl Code: 3995-6180-8214