We Eat Balls

Archived news

Moderator: Officer

Palin
The Professor

We Eat Balls

Post by Palin » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:01 am

Been a while since an update huh? Hard to live up to EPIC TIER HEROIC RAGNAROS + GUILD REVIEW TIME. Or Zepp and condoms. But I'll have to try.

So 4.3 came out last week. We forgot to take pictures of Normal mode clear after splooging all over Deathwings.. er.. Wings and Arms? But since Normal modes are all face roll anyways, no big loss.

This week began what may be the last progression race of the expansion. Tensions were high and spirits eager of course. Morchok was up first, and after realizing we were making the fight much more difficult than it needed to be, we just ignored any fancy mechanics and pretended like we were 5-manning shit. EZ. We forgot to screenshot again, but this is kind of what it looked like:

WoL

We tried both Yor'sahj and out a bit, and decided to make the push on Zon'ozz. We were quite perplexed following after our first hour at how we were possibly going to make a 6 minute Enrage, until Patty - being the sole voice of reason and truth that he always is - informed us that we were being retards for not paying attention to how Void Diffusion worked in previous LFR kills. Some strategy changes left us at tight 8%, 3%, and then 2% wipes to end Wednesday night's raid. After some adjustments to find a bit more DPS, we smashed his ugly face in Thursday. Maybe he should have borrowed some of that Black Blood from his big brother Vezax or something.

WoL

At some point I'll also get an update about our Dragonwrath recipients. I'm only a tier late, no biggy.
qourthon

Re: We Eat Balls

Post by qourthon » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:04 am

Patty to the rescue, eh?
Kal

Re: We Eat Balls

Post by Kal » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:46 am

No big loss*.

Fixed it for you.