Rip Macho man Randy Savage

Archived news

Moderator: Officer

Tier

Rip Macho man Randy Savage

Post by Tier » Sat May 21, 2011 1:46 am

So its been a month and well to be honest we have nothing to show for it. Essentially we have shit to say for our selves. The guild is in ruins and theres nothing left in the tank. It's one of those things were everyone saw the writing on the wall and there was nothing anyone really cared to do about it. After so much time and grinding and people just not putting everything into the game they used to, wheres the fun. I really suppose this is that last paragraph of the most epic book you've ever read. you knew it was coming but the ride, well it was just too good to worry about the end.

JK

COUNCIL
WE FUCKING KILLED BOSSES. I mean first up on the SF internet dragon rodeo and epeen exhibition challenge was Ascendant Council. We started the month of May, not with flowers, or fucking outside. No my friends we straight put our fists in the ass of May with a council kill. Now when I talk about it 18 days later I make it sound like we walked the fuck in stomped out a lucky strike and said BRING IT WIND NINJAS. Alas that was not the case. During this period of time we as a group were on the downies, I mean a fucking sheet of them. This fight never once caused us to wipe because of our numbers. We wiped and scratched along because we fucking sucked ass. Be it pointless deaths to "OH SHIT WE PUSHED IT OVER TOO FAST" you name it we perfected a wipe for it. After a couple weeks of pudding like learning things started to click if only slightly. Phase 3 was becoming a reality not only a reality but we rode out P3 till the room looked like an above ground pool. The only thing holding us back at this time was the fact we couldn't make it to p3 with all ten of us fuckers alive. Seriously we had a 1 mil wipe due to the fact A CERTAIN WARRIOR GOD WAS DEAD FOR AT LEAST TEN MINUTES OF THE FIGHT.

The kill:
Well as many know by that point patch 4.1 went live. During some trial attempts we learn that fuck clearing debuffs they fall off on phase transition. After we learned that the council of shitty ninja turtles stood before us and said "SF, we can't bare to have these shitty purples any longer. We have been castrated and can no longer stand up to your might" Well at least that's how I remember it. Apparently we went in that night and within a couple attempts dropped them to much rejoicing. Essentially everyone was alive going into P3.

Intermission

aaaand back. Hope you enjoyed the hardest rapper in the last 10 years.

CHO'GALL
Natural progression at this point lead us to cho'gall. Essentially he was a bitch. What else can I say we spent our fights night of learning him getting to phase 3. or 2 or whatever the fuck phases he has. I mean honestly what does it matter its all pretty much the same. For whatever reason night one had no kill.

One minute................................... left my beer in the shower.
Where were we.
No kill? No problem. We come back on night 2 all hungover from the council kegger and chogall is still sitting on his shitty throne. By the way this content fucking sucked I had to be SV the we had a boomkin and by boomkin I mean a girl. Essentially we were down 2 people. "WE" said fuck it though and with out even trying. Fuck that pretty much everyone was watchin the NHL playoffs when he died. Seriously he just randomly died one attempt. We were all saying "LAWL FUCK THIS SETUP" then cho'gall fucking gave up the shit and died. We just weren't expecting him to forget he was a raid boss and die. About the kill pic HE APPARENTLY FALLS IN LAVA SO YOU GET A PIC IN FRONT OF A GOOFY ASS KIL"JADEN.

Here's the kill video

Rill
Son of Mish - Stuck in a Rock

Re: Rip Macho man Randy Savage

Post by Rill » Sat May 21, 2011 2:19 am

I fucking missed these posts so hard. Were you planning on making one for the dragon bitch too?
Drek'Thar is my homeboy.

Tier

Post by Tier » Sat May 21, 2011 2:30 am

Rill wrote:I fucking missed these posts so hard. Were you planning on making one for the dragon bitch too?

The honor goes to the man in charge, not me.
Palin
The Professor

Post by Palin » Sat May 21, 2011 2:34 am

Epic
Zepp
Nigga What?

Post by Zepp » Sat May 21, 2011 11:22 am

The only way this could get better was if it had banelings in it.
Denic

Post by Denic » Sat May 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Glorious.
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
qourthon

Post by qourthon » Tue May 24, 2011 9:58 am

Warcraft 2 video makes me smile and reflect.