Google news has informed me...

Archived news

Moderator: Officer

Tier

Google news has informed me...

Post by Tier » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:27 am

That this happened
http://pax.gamespot.com/story/6275192/d ... mpressions

Because I'm an out of control cop on the ragged edge and I play by my own rules I will be using this space to place my loose cannon opinions. To start I don't give a shit how good DNF was supposed to, is going to, or will never be. I sleep well at night not worrying about what amazing catch lines I'm missing out on or not being able to use the "spread eagle" naked lady cannon im not gonna get to use because DNF almost never was. What I can say is that when those people "started work" on what would seem like just another FPS I was watching pro wrestling and idk was gay for for recess. Shit im not even sure I knew what a computer did. Based on research about the era I'm led to believe that we lived in some sort of economical power house and or more likely, Atlantis. I actually spent many hours at my coy pond/reflecting pool/underwater zen garden and I believe that particular part of my research to be some elaborate lie by the internet and old people. Some might ask "well you rebel without a cause, weren't you alive during that time". For this I would reply yes but if it wasn't on nickelodeon or a pizza I sure as shit didn't care. This clearly leads to my first question, WHAT THE FUCKITY FUCK DID THEY DO WITH ALL THAT TIME. I mean shit I not only tore through(like paris hilton through coke, cwidt) the legendary excellence that is the American education system. This stallion became an internet super hero, my testicles dropped, got laid, got hairy, went to Vegas heaven AND went head first into alcoholism Awesomeness. Put the preceding events in any order you'd like, its makes things more interesting. I believe I got off topic in some way. How does a company who I would assume was successful at the time let a group of fat guys who obviously can't run away or have anything close to a life not produce a game in 13 years. Seriously, rob...Midori made a functional 3d plat-former in like an hour on a lunch break while dealing with some issue melbu was having with some aspect of the website while bowing down to his corporate overlords(hes asian they are superior beings). After like year 3 when all they had was some white board drawings of stick duke having penis saber fights with aliens on space giraffes not have literally beat the shit out of everyone in the office. I don't mean some metaphorical shit or verbal abuse. Where was the group of skinheads after being told everyone in the office was a black gay Jew who hated Jesus. Why is no one accountable for this? Were people in the offices for all that time? WERE THEY PAID? With what and how. I spent literally 15 minutes of MY TIME trying to get to the bottom of their criminally negligent activities. I'm sorry to say no information on the subject materialized. That means there is a Bermuda triangle of fat nerds having queer-eye think geek decorating contests for THE ENTIRE BUSH ADMINISTRATION. So the project stopped in 09 and a bit over a year later and under a new developer the game is already 40000% further along than ever before. I guarantee you that gearbox rewrote the whole game in an afternoon and it was done by interns so it didn't cost them dick.

Bottom line, someone pay me for 13 years to do nothing and not be accountable for it.

Next up Tier drinks a Kostrizer Schwarzbier to great effect, stay tuned.
Zepp
Nigga What?

Re: Google news has informed me...

Post by Zepp » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:04 am

This was truly front page worthy.
Rill
Son of Mish - Stuck in a Rock

Post by Rill » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:03 pm

just woke up with a massive hangover and literally spent 30 minutes staring at this block o text

why did i do this...and who the fuck is this woman in my bed, augh
Drek'Thar is my homeboy.

Tassadar

Post by Tassadar » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:18 pm

i lol'd .... very front page worthy
Palin
The Professor

Post by Palin » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:19 pm

Rill wrote:just woke up with a massive hangover and literally spent 30 minutes staring at this block o text

why did i do this...and who the fuck is this woman in my bed, augh
I call bullshit. Pics or it didn't happen.
Zepp
Nigga What?

Post by Zepp » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:00 pm

As long as she had funbags the size of his last girl its all good.
Morkt

Post by Morkt » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:59 pm

Knowing you rill, you probably got date-raped.
Ettoo

Post by Ettoo » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:09 pm

by a She-Male
Notmish

Post by Notmish » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:44 am

[quote="Rill"]just woke up with a massive hangover and literally spent 30 minutes staring at this block o text

why did i do this...and who the fuck is this woman in my bed, augh[/quote]

I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY WOMAN!!!!!!!!!
Tassadar

Post by Tassadar » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:22 am

father and son are sharing the same woman?