Trial of the Grand Crusade

Archived news

Moderator: Officer

Palin
The Professor

Trial of the Grand Crusade

Post by Palin » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:11 am

Bugs are gay.

After easily dispatching Anub'arak in Normal mode, we prepared ourselves for Heroic mode of the new ToC25 instance. Going in with very little knowledge of the changes in Heroic mode, we quickly discovered that we were the victim of a nasty bug that removed two of our 50 attempts every wipe, as opposed to the 1 as intended. Still, perhaps foolishly, we decided to put some time on Northrend Beasts. However, we weren't able to procur a kill before prime-time server lag kicked in, so we cut our loses and decided to come back the next night.

Today we walked in and were much relieved to find the attempt bug fixed. A few attempts later, we managed to focus on survival and fixed our silly mistakes, and finished Northrend Beasts off. We also forgot to screenshot, so Tier spent many hours on an intricate reenactment of our killshot.

We easily one shot Jaraxxus and two shot Faction Champions afterwords, and also forgot to screenshot! Tier pulls through again!

Image Image
WoL of the night.

We played around with Twins and got a good grasp on the strategy we think we'll be using and what we'll need to work on. We made some really nice progress on the few attempts we tried at the end of the night, and are looking forward to some solid progression with our remaining 13 attempts (should be 24 :() on Sunday. Stay tuned!
Rill
Son of Mish - Stuck in a Rock

Re: Trial of the Grand Crusade

Post by Rill » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:42 am

Is the brown guy in the Faction Champs killshot supposed to be Rallik? I think I'm one of the guys in the back. (the unique one)
Drek'Thar is my homeboy.

Avanne

Post by Avanne » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:50 am

Best screenshots since my terrible resolution KJ killshots.
ChaosEnigma

Post by ChaosEnigma » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:48 am

Amazing screen shots!
Tier

Post by Tier » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:22 am

The brown guy is a brostorm warrior.
Valock

Post by Valock » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:48 pm

My sides hurt from laughing.