Hodir Hard Mode

Archived news

Moderator: Officer

Palin
The Professor

Hodir Hard Mode

Post by Palin » Fri May 08, 2009 6:24 am

Instead of breezing through Ulduar and calling the week early, we spent part of last week and the start of this week working on the various Hard modes the instance had to offer, gaining some valuable information and experience on these challenging encounters. On Wednesday, we set our eyes on Hodir's 3-minute kill Achievement, and we were pleasantly surprised to find him at just 20% on our first pull, giving us the encouragement we needed to make the push on him. A few hours later, after some experience and practice with the nuances of the fight, we managed a breathtakingly close kill on one of our last pulls of the night.

(We forgot to take guild screenshots AGAIN because we're really bad at remembering in Ulduar apparently. Thus we must settle for Rejekt's superbad UI).

WWS
WMO

Very nice job overall, big props to our DPS for learning the "flow" of the fight quickly, our MT for crazy TPS, and our healers for adapting to the crushing damage at times. We finally landed our first significant server first after quite a while of pushing, here's to more in the coming weeks.
Last edited by Palin on Fri May 08, 2009 6:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
rejekt

Post by rejekt » Fri May 08, 2009 6:26 am

AMG I'M FAMOUS!
Melbu
King of the Winglies

Post by Melbu » Fri May 08, 2009 1:37 pm

woot
Rill
Son of Mish - Stuck in a Rock

Post by Rill » Fri May 08, 2009 7:28 pm

Imo Rejekt get bartender 4. Default Blizzard UI makes my eyes bleed.

Other than that, nice job everyone! Ele dps + storm power = OP :wink:
Drek'Thar is my homeboy.